- 3 years ago
- Wedding: May 2014
1. Not getting ready early enough. I left my hair to last minute because I wanted the curls to stay in for the ceremony and reception….big mistake. I didn’t have anough time to curl it properly so it was pretty flat from the beginning and I didn’t have time to pin it back and put a brooch in.
2. Not doing enough trials. I trialled my hair and make up once but should have practised lots more styles to see how they look. I wonder if I should have had my hair up in a fishtail plait.
3. Not paying for florists to deliver flowers. I could have had them come in earlier whilst my fiance’s aunt was there to take photos.
4. Not writing a list of photos that I wanted. I forgot to ask for a pic of me lifitng my dress up to show my shoes!
5. Get a more practical wedding cake that is easier to cut.
6. Should have touched up hair and make up during the reception.
7. Make sure the music on the i-pod is louder. Obviously most people use DJs unlike me.
8. Don’t forget the bouquet toss – this is what I did!!!
But I got married to my lovely husband and he nearly cried when I saw him at the altar and told me I look beautiful. So as long as he did that is cool 😀