(Closed) Wedding Photographer needed in Orange County, CA. Budget 650$

posted 7 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I just got married & we had the most AMAZING photographer! He did our wedding in NYC but he is based in Southern CA.

John Pascale – This Moment Captured Photography

He stayed with us the WHOLE day – he was incredible. Super helpful with all aspects of the day, is super talented, reasonablly priced – and an absolute pleasure to work with!! Can’t recommend him enough!

Post # 4
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Well have you considered getting a photography student to do the shoot for you. They have all the right cam equiptment and would probably do it for free if you would give them a recommendation letter. A lot of pro photographer don’t have any formal training at all they just bought the cam stuff that they needed and started doing pics.

Post # 5
2550 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@tinynay: You should check out my photographer @ nancyorozcoblog.com.   I know that she will work w/ your budget.

Good Luck!!!!

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hello. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I too am getting married in July. I am a wedding photographer at the beginning of my professional career. I would love to talk to you about shooting your wedding. Did you still need a photographer? Please contact me at [email protected] to discuss. 

Justin

The topic ‘Wedding Photographer needed in Orange County, CA. Budget 650$’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors