Post # 1
I feel so accomplished today! I have gotten soo much done! Which is good, I have an uber busy night tonight, and last night didn’t get anything done.
I am about 16 days out. Here’s what I got done today:
- Started finalizing RSVP list. RSVP’s are due to hotel by 12/22/09.
- Wrote the FINAL wedding program wording.
- Created the wedding day itinerary
- Created the wedding week itinerary and other info for guests
- Wrote the Prayer of the Faithful for the ceremony
- Created a rough draft of the seating chart
- Created a rough draft of the list of pictures that are must-haves for the photogs.
I’m coming into the home stretch and am pretty confident I will get everything done. The things I need to do yet:
- Centerpieces (can’t be done until day before)
- Capes for BM’s (having a huge DIY craft weekend this weekend, should get done then)
- Hair pieces for BM’s (see above)
- Gift Card Box (see above)
- Escort Card Tapestry (see above; it’s a Martha Stewart pattern)
So, since all I really have to do is DIY stuff, I think I will be able to get done this weekend. The FH is out of town for his bachelor party and I have one friend coming into town, committed to help me all weekend and another friend who lives here who has committed to help me as well! I can’t believe I will be married in less than a month! So exciting!!!!!
Post # 3
YAY! Congrats! You’re on a roll and before you know it you’ll be a married woman now! Your wedding will be FABULOUS! Happy Holidays to you!
Post # 4
Mind if I ask what you have down for the “Must have pictures” for the photographer? Our wedding isn’t until July but I don’t want to forget anything or anyone so I’m slowly making a list of pictures I want taken.
Post # 5
@ Sunshine23 – Sure here’s the list:
- Bride and each bridesmaid
- Bride and (specific groups of bridesmaids, like I did me my sister and my cousin, also me and my to BFFs from high school)
- Bride and all bridesmaids
- Bride and Grooms family in wedding party (I have FSIL, and 2 FBILs in the wedding party)
- Bride and Mom and sister
- Bride and family
- Bride and mom
- Bride and dad
- Bride and mom and dad
- Bride and godparents
- Bride and readers
- Bride and Program and guest book
- Groom and each groomsman
- Groom and brothers
- Groom and (specific groups of groomsman same idea from above)
- Groom and all groomsmen
- Groom and brides family in wedding party
- Groom and family (my grooms is complicated because he has half brothers and his parents are divorced, etc.)
- Groom and grandparents (I don’t have any living grandparents)
- Bride and Groom
- Bride and Groom and Brides dad’s side of family
- Bride and Groom and Brides mom’s side of family
- Bride and Groom and Groom’s dad’s side of family
- Bride and Groom and Groom’s mom’s side of family
- Guest Book
- Reception Hall
- Ice Sculpture
- Hors D’oerves
- Escort Card Tapestry
- Gift Table
Lol, it’s a long list, and probably not complete, but just what I thought of today.
Post # 6
Thanks, that’s great! At least I have a better chance of NOT forgetting some.