WEDDING RECAP! Pro Pics (Pic Heavy) Vintage Classic- July 19, 2014

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
42157 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

A stunning couple and a gorgeous wedding! You pulled off your color palette to perfection!

And those children are adorable.

Post # 3
2137 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Atlas1311:  Wow.  Just…wow.  Your wedding looked absolutely beautiful!  You are stunning- your dress was incredible and the hair and makeup looked amazing!  Loved the red lips!  Everything just worked together so well.  The location was gorgeous, the flowers were so pretty, and it looked like it was a truly wonderful day!  Congratulations!

Post # 4
3047 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Too many pretty details for me to really be able to pick a few favourites, it all just look lovely and beautiful! Congratulations to the two of you, it looks like you had a truly magical day!

Post # 5
3735 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

OMG. Best.Recap.EVER! Gorgeous wedding. Wish I could have made it! Ha ha.

Post # 6
2657 posts
Sugar bee

It looks like a perfect day!  The scenery is breathtaking.  Congrats!

Post # 7
361 posts
Helper bee

Atlas1311:  Wow!  I love all of your personal touches.  The vintage stamps are lovely.  The venue is absolutely breathtaking…And I like that you had succulents in your wedding bouquet ..  I could go on and on.   Love it!  What a beautiful wedding! 

Post # 8
1959 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Absolutely gorgeous!  As julies1949: said, your colour choices were right on point and incorporated beautifully.  I love your outdoor space being used for both ceremony and reception.  Where did your guests go while the space was turned over?

Post # 10
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

How beautiful! I love the vintage stamps and china–what a lovely touch! And all of the small details! Wow.

Post # 12
547 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Atlas1311:  what amazing pictures!thank you for sharing your day! Beautiful! congrats!;)

Post # 13
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

those ceremony chairs are gorgeous! Congratulations! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors