- 5 years ago
- Wedding: October 2012
Hi bees! We’ve been finishing up our album which has been a long process that you might have seen me post about before on the “photography” section. One thing that has happened as I’ve gone through photos is realizing there were a bunch I wish we had but don’t, such as the following:
– More fun pics with our bridal party: we just took a formal one and a jumping one in one spot, and a few beforehand each with our respective bridesmaids/groomsmen. Now looking at some of the hive’s “must-have” posts, I yearn for some of those cheesy ones of the groomsmen holding me, the bridesmaids holding the groom, the groomsmen fawning over groom’s new ring, the bridal party in this great tree I’d seen other wedding parties photograph in at our venue. Along with that…
– A pic of the back of my bridesmaids and I, all our dresses had unique backs (they wore infinity dresses) so this would have made a great picture! Also our shoes, and the groom + groomsmen shoes.
– A bridal party picture that included the flower girl and ring bearer, my siblings.
– The groom and I opening each other’s gifts to one another.
– The groom and my brother.
– The groom with his dad, with both his dad and mine.
– A portrait just of my groom outside. I have one of me but not of him.
– The groom getting ready with his boys.
Now this last one really bugged me – I had all these photos of my ladies and I getting ready, but none for my Darling Husband. Luckily there were two photos taken of his boutinere being put on him and of his sister (one of my BMs) checking him out as I’d requested to make sure his hair was combed. Otherwise, I didn’t have those photos a lot of people have of him tying his tie, his shoes, etc.
So! We had a solution: of all the pictures we wished we had, these were by far the easiest to re-take, and so we did!
Here’s how the full 2-page spread looks in the album:
So – can you tell which ones were not taken on the wedding day? Do they fit? Did any of you do this, excluding those who deliberately planned an extra shoot outside of the wedding day?