Post # 1
ok so where do I start with this….ok I dont have the most reliable girls for my bridesmaids….I said it there!!!!
Anyway I am out 5 months before the wedding there are no plans or talk of a wedding shower….so here’s my questions:
1. Do I plan the shower?
2. or do my maids plan the shower?
3. Who pays what and where?
4. If they dont plan the shower then should I?
5. How do I ask them to plan the shower if they are supposed to plan it?
also a side note question…
with the bachelorette party my maid of honor said I shouldn’t be buying any drinks or food that night so how do I tell the other girls that??? Or do I ask my MOH to tell them?
Post # 3
My personal opinion:
1. You don’t plan the shower. It should be your MOH but could be a bridemaid or your mom or your FMIL or an aunt…
2. One should head it up with help/input from the others.
3. You don’t pay for it. The planner does and can get help from the other BM’s or your mom if she offered but typically it’s just the planner and/or BM’s.
4. If they don’t plan the shower then you really shouldn’t which sadly could mean you don’t have one. It’s probably time to mention it to your MOH. Say something like you are just trying to plan the timing of things before the wedding. Worst case, you could ask your mom.
5. I think I answered this in #4.
I’m not sure how to tell the other girls about the bachelorette party. You don’t think they will know? What kind of party is your MOH planning?