(Closed) Wedding Slideshow! First look & Ceremony!

posted 6 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
11352 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

SO beautiful!!!

Post # 4
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Stunning pictures. You were (are) a beautiful bride! 

Post # 5
645 posts
Busy bee

I love your wedding photos! Everything came out so beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Post # 7
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Glades Pike Winery, Somerset, PA

Aaaaahhh I can’t get enough of your photos!! You looked breathtaking and your whole wedding was just perfect. Cannot WAIT to see more!

Post # 9
17 posts
Newbee

Wow all of your photos are SO beautiful! I don’t even know you & I was getting all teary haha! Biggest congratulations to you both!!

Post # 10
3297 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

Everything is just breathtaking! You absolutely rocked the hooded cloak. Just stunning.

Post # 11
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am so impressed that you made that slideshow yourself!  It is so beautiful & touching!  My FI even stopped what he was doing to watch it with me.

Post # 12
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

OMG!!!! I just totally cried looking at these pictures and looking at your emotions during your ceremony. Seriously girl, you are absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to see more of your pics. That song is beautiful, what’s it called?

Post # 13
395 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

You looked absolutely stunning! It honestly looks like a page from a magazine. The weather looked beautiful and the snow was perfect (unlike our crappy snowless winter here in SW Ontario). I totally got teary seeing the emotion in your ceremony. Congratulations again to the both of you!

Post # 14
679 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Omg that video is perfect.  The song and you guys are so photogenic.  It got me crying this morning! haha! So much emotion in the photos.

Beautiful, again congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
1238 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Thanks for sharing! love the rustic, winter wedding look!

The topic ‘Wedding Slideshow! First look & Ceremony!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors