(Closed) Wedding with BRIDE & GROOM ONLY…How can this be done?

posted 8 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I would plan it just like a large wedding.  Find a place that is special to the both of you and have the ceremony there and then go out for an intimate dinner.  You could end the night by the two of you cutting your cake at home.  Is there a beach or park that you both love?  If it were me I would plan a getaway vacation and get married there.  Sandals Resorts are nice or you could book a cruise and get married by the captian of the ship.  Here a few website to get you thinking:

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/celebrations/wedding/index.jsp’ defer=’defer

If y’all want to go to Vegas I saw a really nice wedding at the Venetian where the bride, groom, and pastor rode in a white gondola and he married the couple as they went around the canal.  She even wore a white dress… nothing too puffy ’cause she still had to get in and out of the boat:)

Good luck and I think that it will be rememorable and magical even without the big crowds:)

The topic ‘Wedding with BRIDE & GROOM ONLY…How can this be done?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors