Weddingbee Post-a-Thon Chat Thread 12/14/2016

posted 6 months ago in Weddingbee
Post # 46
851 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

somathemagical :  Soup is so easy to make. Ok, so first of all, I never measure anything, nor do I follow any recipe. The base for me is water, a couple of Knorr chicken cubes, and 1/2 an onion. I also love to puree it all so that it has a creamy consistency without actually adding any cream. So, having said that…1/2 onion, couple of chicken cubes, few chopped zucchini, couple of  chopped carrots ( maybe some curry powder if you like curry?) boil for about 30 mins. puree 🙂 

you can really add in any veggies you like in a soup. I’ve made soup with cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, carrots, squash, some chopped bacon, and heaven knows what else got thrown into it, although that one did not get pureed because it was so hearty. If you are not going to puree the veggies, then the cooking time will depend on how you prefer the vegetables. Some people prefer them slightly hard while others prefer them to be very soft. 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors