Post # 1
So every week, we take our extra money and purchase items for our wedding [after paying all of our bills & such]. Anyone else do anything similiar?
If so, what are you purchasing this week?
This week I’ll be knocking out :
– Black & ivory satin chair covers for all reception chairs
– Black & ivory satin sashes for all reception chairs
– Wine/ice buckets for each table
– Water pitcher for each table
And, not sure what else, depends how much I’ve spent after that point!
I wanted to do premium plastic plates [the ones that look like china], i think they look lovely for table photography. However, all I can find are gold & silver =[.
Post # 3
Alright, well just finished ordering everything for this week.
– 44 black satin chair covers
– 14 ivory satin chair covers
– 20 black satin sashes
– 50 black satin sashes
– premium dinner plastes, salad plates & soup bowls in china white
– silver look forks, spoons & knives
– dry erase photo props
– 100 pcs swizzler sticks
– 2 mini cupcake tower holders
– water pitches for each table
– polka dot photobooth backdrop
– black damask photobooth backdrop
– lips/mustache wedding photo props
– wedding sayings photo props
Total cost was right around $350.
The wine buckets were out of stock =[.
Post # 4
Wow, that was great price for everything! Where did you order from?
Post # 5
@Emma20130601: linentablecloth for chair covers & sashes, they are currently 25% off + free shipping.
everything else was at party city with free shipping.
At first I wasn’t going to do plastic plates/bowls, but I really like the look of them and the price is right.
Post # 6
I’m going to check that out for the plates to compare with renting! Right now tablecloth prices are causing me a lot of stress…Things are just so expensive!
Post # 7
Post # 8
@jenilynevette: Wow, those plates look really good! I just found this site last night (the Canadian version) so I will for sure check into some of this stuff.
Unfortunately, the gold and silver doesn’t play in our colour scheme – originally is was going ot be robin’s egg blue but which is now turning into a sky blue and soft yellow. I’m crossing my fingers that everything ties in together. lol