(Closed) New to the hive? Weekly Welcome 11/23-11/30/09

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
Hostess
18646 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’ve been on the bee for about a year too but I have only been active the past few months.  I was married this past June and I don’t want to leave just because my wedding is over!

My favorite Thanksgiving food are sweet potatoes!

Post # 5
1207 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

I have been on Bee for about 3 weeks, and my wedding is in 39 days!  Ahh!  My favorite Thanksgiving food is the turkey, because I like eating left over turkey sandwiches!

Post # 6
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

Hiya!! I’m in waiting and have been here for almost 5 months to the day πŸ˜€

My favorite Thanksgiving food is my mom’s lemon meringue pie… of which I will be attempting for the first time!!

Post # 7
573 posts
Busy bee

Hi,

Ive been on the bee for a month coming up on two, lol.
I am still waiting for a ring and living with the BF.

My favorite Thanksgiving food is definitley sweet potatoes. My grandma makes them the best!

Post # 8
1684 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

Me too! I lurked forever just jumped in on the convo a couple weeks ago, now I can’t stop! 

My favorite is my mom’s stuffing. She makes it from scratch & there’s bacon in it. Not the best for your diet, but it’s sooo good! LOL

Post # 9
3332 posts
Sugar bee

Hi Everyone!  I’m Jessie and I’m the Hostess on the Detroit and Beauty boards.  I got married just over 6 months ago to the coolest guy I know. πŸ™‚

My favorite Thanksgiving food is stuffing.  Seriously, I could probably eat a meal of stuffing.  And it doesn’t have to be classy stuff, Stove Top will do!

Post # 10
2765 posts
Sugar bee

I like stuffing and gravy… mashed potatoes too.

CARBS FTW!!!

Post # 11
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I think the welcome idea is a great thread idea! With the gaining popularity of WB, I can see how it would be easily to get lost here =]

I’ve been here for over a year (since OCt 08?), but only actively posting since like, 6 months before my wedding. DH has been in the military and htis has been a good time sucking hobby of mine, LOL. It’s my happy place =]

My favorite thanksgiving food…besides mom’s raspberry jello which hasn’t made a debut in awhile….i’m going to be muy lame and say cranberry sauce. Homemade, with berries.

I’m not really a fan of gravies and stuffings and the like.

Post # 12
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Hi, everyone! I’ve been on WB for about two weeks – I came across the site during my search for some fun and manageable wedding DIY projects. My wedding is May 2010, and I’m proud to say I completed my first tissue-paper pomander just yesterday!

My favorite Thanksgiving food has to be my Grandma’s apple pie – there’s nothing like it!

Post # 13
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’ve been here for about 2 months, which isn’t very long, but man – it’s almost like I can’t remember NOT being here!!! haha

I really can’t pick…so I’m going to narrow it down to mashed potatoes, homemade mac and cheese, and homemade rolls! But leftover turkey sandwiches?? mmmmm, count me in!

Post # 15
2719 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I’ve been here about 4 months-but it feels like much longer!!

I love the mashed potatoes & jello salads! πŸ™‚

Post # 16
3162 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Helloooo bees! I’ve been a memeber for about 6 months (I had to look that up in my profile because it feels like forever) and I’m getting married in just under 9 months (hit the 9 month mark on saturday – eek!).

I’m very excited for Thanksgiving this year because my FI’s family is coming to my parents’ house and we’re doing one big happy future family meal. We both have very small families and I’m so happy to be joining our families together πŸ™‚

My favorite is stuffing smothered in brown gravy. We make our stuffing with sausage. So good! Second is sweet potatoes and third is pumpkin pie.

The topic ‘New to the hive? Weekly Welcome 11/23-11/30/09’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors