(Closed) Weekly Welcome 2/1/10-2/9/10

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

Oh no!! I’m sorry to hear that!

I’m not new, but I’ll play πŸ™‚

My favorite article of clothing is probably a t-shirt I got from Pac-Sun. It’s the thinnest most comfortable t-shirt I’ve ever worn, and I have one in like 7 different colors. I hope they don’t get rid of them anytime soon ’cause I have a feeling I’m about to wear holes in all of mine!!!

Post # 4
1232 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I was new last week, but this is still a fun post! My man is in the Navy and has a bunch of those big baggy (well, baggy on me) Navy sweats they use for PT. I stole a pair and I wear them pretty much everyday! They’re sooo comfy and warm and they remind me of my man when he’s gone πŸ™‚

Post # 5
7 posts
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m new! My name is Sarah Renee, and I just happened to stumble on to this site by accident, and I love it! I was engaged on 12/21 of last year, but since my fiance and I are still in college, we’ve decided to wait until we both get our BA until we get married (plus, my mom won’t pay for it unless I have a degree! Haha). I’m extremely excited, though, but who wouldn’t be?! I can’t wait to start planning everything!

Oh, and my favorite articles of clothing are my Victoria’s Secret yoga pants. Incredibly comfy, I wear them EVERYWHERE. Class, Bible study, bed. I’m a little sad though, because there’s a nice tear in the seam on one, and I have no idea how to sew :/

Post # 6
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

My name is Katie and I was engaged May 2009.  FH and I are getting married 11/6/10 in Clearwater and can’t wait!

My favorite article of clothing would have to be my angel jeans.  Found them on a clearance rack at Kohl’s and when I put them on it was love at first sight.  They fit perfectly and go with anything and everything.  i can wear them with tennis shoes and a sweatshirt and they look good or I can wear them with boots and a cute top and go out on the town.

Post # 7
18 posts
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hello! My name is Kate and I am planning a wedding in Minneapolis on October 16th 2010. I have been reading Weddingbee for months but I finally began my blog two weeks ago! I’m absolutely loving the community here- everyone is so lovely, supportive and helpful.

(a pic of my fiance and i)

My favorite article of clothing changes monthly but right now it has to be my big fluffy scarf from urban outfitters. It keep me warm and cozy during these wicked Minnesota winter months!

Post # 8
3252 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to all the new bees. Welcome to the bee. I’m sure you’ll love it here.

I’m Monicka been here for 8 months now and I love it. As you can see^^ I’m getting married on June 19th, 2010 in Wisconsin.

My favorite article of clothing would have to be a cute little black dress that the man bought be when we first started dating. It’s so versatile. I can wear it with flip flops for a flirty summer look or dress it up with some great jewelry and heels for an evening out. It rocks!

Post # 9
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

My fav. is a dress I got from a boutique a few months ago that I wear with some awesome boots! I feel so good when I wear it! πŸ™‚

& I’m so sorry that happened to Grey-ee!

Post # 10
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi, I’m Katie- I’ve been reading for a while, but finally had to sign up for a username in order to vote for the book club. LOL

We are in the ring-shopping/looking stage, thinking about a wedding next summer or fall. I’m going back to school to be a nurse, so that takes up most of my time but I definitely enjoy reading weddingbee when I get a break- it’s a happy place.

Hmm.. favorite clothing item.. this is actually pretty morbid, but I have a great funeral dress. I love it, but I only get to wear it on sad occasions which thankfully are few and farbetween, but it always fits, it’s always flattering, and it’s cute but still conservative. Maybe I should go out and go shopping for a new favorite item.

Post # 11
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

Hey Everyone! I’m Jenn and live in the Philadelphia suburbs. I’ve been reading for WB for awhile (few weeks) because I desperately needed answers/info to some wedding related questions/problems I was having (mainly with the invitations). Just started posting last week…I enjoy reading everybody’s advice and wedding plans..it’s fun to read!

I actually got married in November (in India) and our second wedding is here in PA on 4/17/10. So it’s been nuts trying to do two weddings, but it’s totally worth it!! Here’s two pics from our Indian wedding. First is the ceremony, second is reception attire…

Post # 12
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

Forgot to say my favorite article of clothing is my college sweatshirt (hoodie) that I love to wear when it’s super cold out! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I was new a week ago but totally missed this then.. lol.

My name is Michelle and my FH and I got engaged on the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend (Oct 10th) which was also our 1 year ‘dating anniversary’.  He hid the ring in a box of chocolates (had the ring going around one of them) and when i opened them.. i was just SO dense i was like..huh?  I dumbly asked if he wanted one..and offered the box to him and he took that one chocolate out with a ‘this one is my favourite’.. never felt so dumb and blonde in my life!

About me.. i’m 31 and am a geek .. i work in IT and am an avid gamer (my current fav is WoW).  My FH is also 31, works in a IT based department and is a console gamer, so it works out well for us.

My favourite article of clothing is my fleece pjs.  Nothing i like more after getting out of a hot bath or shower than snuggling into some soft fleece pjs.  Sadly, my current fleece jammies were purchased for a hallowe’en costume for work (I dressed up as a 6yo .. pigtails and all and gave temper tantrums whenever they tried to make me do any work that day) so they have winnie the pooh splashed all over them and are pink (gag)..but hey, they’re comfy!

Post # 14
6 posts
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’ve been lurking for a while, but I suppose this is as good a time as any to introduce myself and finally post something. Laughing

I’m Chelsey, 24 from Michigan. Fiance and I are both recent college grads and thought now is the right time for us to tie the knot. We’ve been engaged a little over a month, but are planning an October 23rd, 2010 wedding in Grand Rapids, MI so we have a lot of work to do. So far we have the ceremony and reception site booked, and that’s it.

My favorite article of clothing is a Detroit Red Wings shirt that my dad had when I was a kid (It has the 1997 team on the front) It’s incredibly unattractive, and I’m glad my dad doesn’t wear it anymore, but it’s been washed so many times that it is super comfy. It’s too big and too long and as soon as it’s clean I put it back on to sleep in.

Post # 15
40 posts
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hi everyone!  I’m just started looking through WB this week and I’m trying to get familiar with it.

I just got engaged on the 10th of January this year, and the wedding will be coming up very soon in August, so planning has been a craaaaazy to say the least.  Hopefully, 6 months is enough time to figure out all the details for a perfect wedding!  But, I think I am on a good start, I have a venue, dress, photographer, and now we are narrowing down our caterers.

As for favorite piece of clothing… That would have to be my emerald scarf.  I got it as a christmas present while I was overseas, and I practically travelled everywhere throughout Europe and Egypt with it.  I love it because it has so many sweet memories attached to it.

The topic ‘Weekly Welcome 2/1/10-2/9/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors