(Closed) weight is coming off…but only 100 days to go til wedding.

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
2084 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 1993

Well done! Do you have a goal in mind?

What sort of exercise are you doing?

Post # 4
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

If you are looking to loose weight cut back on carbs and refined sugars. If you are still looking to eat carbs try to eat them earlier in the day like at breakfast or lunch and none at dinner. My nutritionist and trainer both have told me that and it definitely works to slim you down quicker. 

Post # 5
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Congrats!  I should really be staring this too… oops.  I hear Insanity is great, or even P90X.  Pretty intense work outs, but if you’re dedicated and work at it, I’ve seen some real life results from my friends that have tried.  Best of all, they fit your timeline! 

Good luck and keep us posted 😀

Post # 6
5148 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I agree with Leonard2B: cut carbs and sugar.

Look into paleo/primal. Go grain-free.

And as crazy as it might sound, don’t go low-fat, eating low-fat actually makes your body hold on to fat more (and also reduces the amount of nutrients you get from your food, since many are fat-soluable). Just choose good traditionally used fats: olive oil, butter, and coconut oil. In fact, eat a tablespoon of coconut oil every day! (You can just eat it with a spoon.)

The topic ‘weight is coming off…but only 100 days to go til wedding.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors