(Closed) Weight Watchers Brides Thread, Week of 4/26

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I signed up for the second time last night 🙂 so hopefully I can do better this time around!

Only problem I see in the near future is that my birthday is on Friday… so that could cause some trouble. But I will do my best to plan extra points for that evening and not blow my first week!

Post # 4
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’ve been doing weight watchers for about a month and have lost 8.4 pounds so far! I just went on vacation to Key West and I was so nervous I was going to gain but I actually lost over 2 pounds! I’m hoping to have hit 10 pounds when I weight myself Monday morning. My goal is to lose only 15 but I’m going to stick with the plan till my wedding in September.

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Just joind my local WW! Looking forward to attending my first meeting on Sunday. I’ve heard such great things about it.

Post # 7
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I just cancelled my subscriptuion online today. I feel guilty. But, since Dec, I lost 20lbs about. I “hover” between a loss of 18 and 20. I haven’t been doing WW that well for the past month so I figured I should stop paying for it. I can’t lose much more weight anyhow b/c my fitting is in 2 weeks!

But I will probably start up again after the wedding I hope! The first time I did WW I lost 17, so this seems about average for me before I get totally sick of counting! I was doing WW in conjunction with the 30 Day Shred (which I haven’t done for a very long time either), and lost about 2 pants sizes! I feel great, but I would still like to lose another 10-15.

Good luck to you guys!!!

Post # 9
312 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I did WW for awhile last year around new years.. I lost about 7lbs, my goal was 10. I just found it so tough to eat only 21 points a day.. but now that i’m engaged

I’ve recently been trying to get back on the wagon. I don’t want to have to pay for WW service again since I know the program…. we could do it on our own on here.. Low calories, high fiber and low fat… I wanted to post so I could bookmark this post- do you bees post every week? We could post new recipes we tried and what we’re doing to stay on target.. 

Post # 10
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I’m in week 2 of WW and so for so great! I was down 6.2lbs at my first meeting, I’m aiming for 2lbs/week…. my goal is to loose 100lbs, however long it takes, but about 2/week until the wedding.

Post # 12
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hey girls!

I’m planning on joining WW online this week. I’m having surgery next week so with not being able to work out for a while I thought WW would be a great way to stay on track! I’m hoping to get down 15lbs (I’ve already lost about 15 through diet and exercise, yay!)

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Brides Thread, Week of 4/26’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors