(Closed) Weight Watchers Group – 1/14

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

Sorry you gained a lb., but at least you know what you have to do to lose weight next week. πŸ™‚ Keep going!

I’m on my second week and doing great! I love the plan and I don’t feel “too” deprived. OK, yes, I would love some chocolate cake or lasagna, but I have come to realize that it’s just not worth it. I really am starting to get used to eating healthier and I’m very proud of myself. And I’ve dubbed Saturdays as my “treat days”, so I’m excited tomorrow is Saturday! πŸ™‚

Post # 4
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Weighed in yesterday and was down 1.6lbs. I’m very happy about that since I ate a fair amount of weekly points and didn’t exercise as much as I should.

Post # 5
1315 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Yeah my weigh in was yesterday and I was down half a pound, so quite disappointed with that. Working hard so I hope I see the result next week!

Post # 6
405 posts
Helper bee

I just started weight watchers today and am excited to start!  I would like to lose 25 pound before I have my first dress fitting in April/May so lets hope this works for me!  

Post # 7
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

down 3.8 in almost a week – I usually go Saturdays but my folks are here so I didn’t want to go to a meeting….ran in and weighed in today.  I was like “this is my first time having my period on WW so I’m TOTALLY going to gain…I’ve been eating like a COW!” and nope, 3.8.  Hopefully it won’t backfire next week, but I am down 11 since 5 Dec.  I also had a mini-makeup trial for my wedding (no serious foundation) and decided to get a blow out – which looked AWESOME so I look pretty good if I do say so myself.  We took my parents to dinner and I wore a DRESS!

πŸ™‚

I’m LOVING WW.  It’s really working for me.  Weigh-in days are my free day, so today we have a fantastic dinner/dessert with my folks. Having the one day where I track, but don’t count as much, keeps me feeling like I’m still eating what I like.

Post # 8
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Weighed in on wednesday for the first time and was down 6 lbs!! I love the new plan it’s so much easier than the prior points plan.

Post # 9
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

@mkewed2010: I just started 1 1/2 weeks ago and love it already. I’m sure you can lose the 25 lbs. by your first fitting! πŸ™‚

@jindc: That’s awesome! Tomorrow is my “treat day”. Can’t wait. I decided Saturdays will be my special days (just one meal, though). Gives you something to look forward to, doesn’t it?

I can’t wait to weigh in for my 2nd time on Sunday morning!

Post # 10
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m down 2.2 this week so I have to up my daily points to try and gain 3 pounds and then stay there…maintenance is hard…

Post # 11
1251 posts
Bumble bee

My first week, and I lost 7.2lbs!

Post # 12
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Holy crap @ILikePink:, that’s impressive! My first week I lost just under 6lbs. It’s not huge losses every week now but it definitely gives the confidence a boost πŸ™‚

Post # 13
1251 posts
Bumble bee

I did WW once previously, so I am just hoping to lose 15lbs by Valentine’s Day. I am currently trying to get my lovely SO to come to the gym with me, but he looks too cute napping.

Post # 14
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I started over Christmas and only lost around 1.8 over two weeks. This is my first week of hardcore tracking and counting points, but I know I am using all my weekly points this week (closing night of a B’way show), so I am hoping when I weigh in on Tuesday I’m down at least 1. 

Post # 15
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I just did my first weigh in- down 7.6 lbs! I’m so excited! I know the weeks ahead will have less impressive results, but that is 7.6 lbs off of my body that I will not have on me for my wedding πŸ™‚

Post # 16
1145 posts
Bumble bee

I am down 2.6 this week.  I’ve just finished my second week and am down 4.5 pounds.  It’s taken some work and preparation, but the new plan has been very managable! 

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Group – 1/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors