(Closed) Weight Watchers Group – 12/23 Christmas Week

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I was up about 4 lbs this week. I am blaming PMS and the peppermint profiteroles I had the night before. Cry However, since Tuesday when I weighed in I am down about 2 lbs…which means that my drinking of lots of water has helped a bit!

Post # 4
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m down again – I’m at 130 when the minimum I’m allowed is 132. They’re starting to threaten an intervention or kick me out, but I’m doing the best I can, I just can’t eat anymore! They said I should add a protein shake on any day I workout or else I’m going to have to get a doctors note saying I’m stillhealthy.

Post # 6
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m not weighing myself until next Monday (usual weigh in day) but had to confess to falling off the wagon last night at SO’s work function. PMS & buffet = not good. Feel like I’m pregnant with a food baby atm – not cool. If I can just maintain this week, I’ll be happy.

Post # 7
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

@jindc: I’m not trying to lose anymore! I’m trying to tone up some more, but I’m eating freaking 35 points a day! I honestly can’t eat anymore! The only place left to lose fat is my boobs and I would like to hang on what I’ve got left, hahahaha. I just think since I’m eating BETTER foods my body is slimming down, but I don’t wanna be kicked out, I just applied to become a leader!

Post # 8
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i freakin lost 3 lbs this week (for a total of 39lbs)…. and i baked like alllllllllll week and ate it too! i think… its a miracle and its gonna come back and bite me in the butt next week haha!

Post # 9
4385 posts
Honey bee

I am so impressed that some of you had big numbers this week!! I am heading to weigh in today and I am terrified. I have completely fallen off the wagon!!

Post # 10
541 posts
Busy bee

I’m down .2 and happy–I ate and drank like there was no tomorrow this week!

Post # 11
4385 posts
Honey bee

I realized I never came back with an update. Unfortunately it was bad news. I was up 2 lbs on Friday, some of it can be attributed to not wearing my usual weigh in outfit (had to wear jeans instead of yoga pants), I also think since I am in a different city and climate it could Have been impacted that way too. I am trying not to be too down. I won’t know much until I get back home and to my normal routine!!!

Post # 13
3226 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I love reading these WW posts! You are all doing so great! I’m very excited to join next week, as ill be doing it with my hubby. It will be a good thing for us both.

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Group – 12/23 Christmas Week’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors