(Closed) Weight Watchers Group – 12/3

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I officially rejoined WW this week online. And I am LOVING free fruit. 1 1/2 cups of watermelon every morning and a banana every afternoon.

Could life GET any better? I think not!

Been better about exercise too. Ran 3 miles on Wed which I haven’t done in ages.

Had a good week on the new program. Down 1.1lbs. 17lbs to go. (Started with 25 to lose in Sept).

๐Ÿ˜€

@OttawaBride2011: Remember a loss is a loss and any loss is good. 0.5lbs is great.  A 1/2 lb loss every week for a year = 26lbs. Those fractional lbs add up. Keep your chin up!

Post # 4
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

Good job you guys!

I don’t weigh in until tomorrow, but I’ve been working really hard this week and there’s a chance I could reach goal.  I’m not trying to get my hopes up, but I’ve worked out everyday and still have 19 weeklies left, so I really should have a good week!

*Wish me luck*

Post # 5
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@MandaMack: Good luck!!! When do you weigh in?

Post # 6
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

Tomorrow morning – 9 am.  Sooooo nervous.

Post # 7
1684 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

can I join even though I don’t go to ww?

@OttawaBride2011 – there are so many factors that go into weight! Especially for girls (if you get my drift). Were you stressed more than usual? Did you eat/drink high sodium foods? And besides all that – a half a pound loss is a half a pound you aren’t carrying around anymore. It’s nothing to sneeze at!!

I weighed myself a couple of days ago & since July 20th have lost 93 pounds. 7 more until I hit 100 pounds lost – halfway to goal! So close I can almost taste it – maybe I’ll hit it by Christmas??! Hope so – come on scale!

Post # 8
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hi, I just started lurking around the fitness section and was wondering if I could join this Weight Watchers group. I’ve been doing their online program since June and have lost 40lbs., however, I’ve plateued lately and haven’t lost any weight since mid-October. It’s a little agravating, so I thought it might be more helpful to receive encouragement from others and give in return.

Post # 9
369 posts
Helper bee

Hi ladies!  I’ve had a good week so far, but don’t weigh in until Sunday.  Today is my last day of work before I take a couple of weeks off for finals.  I’m thrilled…..

I find it’s hard to stay on plan during finals, because I just want to “reward” myself for studying (although I haven’t actually started studying yet….).  But I’m just going to do my best to stick with it. 

Post # 10
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

So close and yet so far…I’m down 2.8 this week which is awesome, but I’m .2 pounds away from goal! Next week I guess…. On a different note, I feel a lot better about the new plan now that I’ve been to my meeting, and I’m ready to start eating some fruit!

Post # 11
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I have to say that I’ve been struggling with not comparing my weight loss to other people’s weight loss, even though I’m so excited when people lose weight.

I’ve been doing this since late july/early august and I’ve only lost 16 pounds.  I had major abdominal surgery in May and wasn’t allowed to exercise for a long time and I know I didn’t do as well as I should have with the eating…I’m hoping this new plan will be a jump starter for me.  Sigh…

Post # 12
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I had a horrible week! I weighed in today and gained a pound. I have been sick all week and only excercised for about 30 mins one day where I usually excersise at least a hr 4 days a week. I’m hoping to get back to it next week! I do love the free fruit!

Post # 14
541 posts
Busy bee

Hi everyone! This week was my first week on WW and I lost 5.6 lbs and that was without any exercise!  No one in real life knows that I started to try to lose weight (except FI) and seeing how great everyone is doing is a big motivator for me.

Post # 15
369 posts
Helper bee

I weighed in this morning and lost 2 pounds, making it a total of 10 pounds since I started WW in October, and 48.5 pounds since I started 3 years ago! 

I’m studying for finals this week, so fitting in exercise is tough, but I’m just going to do what I can and keep on trucking!

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Group – 12/3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors