(Closed) Weight Watchers Group – 12/30/10 – The Week AFTER Christmas

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I was in Pittsburgh for almost 4 days and am NOT going to weigh in. 

How do you lose weight in Pittsburgh?!? So much good food, it’s so cold, and the produce I bought at Giant Eagle to TRY to snack healthy was gross.

Ugh. Not weighing in – I will on the 8th, and hope to lose as close to a pound as possible – which would be for two weeks.

Post # 4
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I think I need a new scale. Today I weight myself 4 times beecause it seemed screwy. Weights were:

I recorded the 167.8 (which is a 3.4lb gain) but I am not 100% sure what is right!

I usually leave my scale in the exact same place in the bathroom but when I weight on it in that spot it kept giving me an error. Then I moved it and I was w/i a 10lb range.

*sigh*

Post # 5
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I need to figure out when my center is open and then I’ll let you know the damage lol.

Post # 6
Bee
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

@KatNYC2011: wow that’s a big discrepancy – is it an electronic scale?

I actually changed my weigh in day to Wednesday, so yesterday I had lost about .8 pounds, which seems to be pretty regular for me at this point for the week.  I was pretty happy with that after my gorge-fest over the weekend!  I hit my -15 this week, which is exciting!

Post # 7
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@hermitcrab: Yup. It’s a health-o-meter and has been fantastic up until today!

I did get it almost 4 years ago… what are the life times on electronic scales?

Post # 10
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

manda – have you been to your doctor?  You might want to check in just to be sure….

I know Giant Eagles and Dirty Birds but really – a banana is a banana!  I don’t know how I lived there before they had a Whole Foods.  It opened my senior year, i think, and man was that like the best thing that ever happened.  I’d schlep my bags and bags of groceries on the 71D like a crazy person.

Post # 12
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Tues was my third week weighing in back on the program and I weighed exactly the same 194.1, but today I weighed in just to see my after christmas progress out of curiosity and I was down to 193 so I lost 1.1 since Tuesday!  I am pretty happy with that.  I am hopeing to get down to 180 by the time I try on wedding dresses in April and 158 by the time I get married next April 2012.

Post # 13
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I weighed in at home this week. My weeks are normally crazy, so I was cutting out everything extra, in order to give myself a break. I am back to where I was two years ago, which is a bummer, but no surprise. I’ve already started planning out my meals for next week. I will do my grocery shopping on Sunday and plan accordingly! I’m excited to start again :-). My goal is to go wedding dress shopping at the end of March and be down 15 – 20 lbs. Lofty goal, but I don’t think it’s impossible.

Post # 14
2859 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden

I gained about 2 lbs this week. I’m surprised it wasn’t more. But after tomorrow night I’m back on the horse BIG TIME.

Post # 15
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@MandaMack: are you eating your weekly and exercise points?

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Group – 12/30/10 – The Week AFTER Christmas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors