(Closed) Well ladies, hubby & i are off for our first morning run in a few hours!

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Good for you!! Best of luck this morning!

I started running about a year ago, and although I am still crap at it, I am doing my first 10K race this weekend! FI always offered to go with me, but he is suuuper in shape, and runs marathons like it’s nothing! And his legs are 10’ longer than mine – so there is no WAY I could ever keep up with him!

Men definitely do lose weight easier – but they also gain it easier too! When we went on holiday he over-indulged and gained 12 pounds in one week! 1 week!! For a ridiculously tall, skinny, lanky guy – that is aLOTof weight!

One thing I love is my running water bottle – it’s oval shaped with a hole in the middle so you can hold it and still run with it (like this: http://www.lansonrunning.com/content/images/products/hilly/hand-held-water-bottle-350ml/main/hand-held-water-bottle-350ml-product.jpg). If you find you’re getting dehydrated, it might be a good investment? I got mine for only $2!

Post # 4
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Have fun, good luck!

I’m running in a 5k tomorrow, and am trying to get my husband to run with me!

Post # 5
17 posts
Newbee

From that photo, it looks like you have no weight to lose anyway!  You’re so petite and svelte 🙂  It’s easier to lose weight when you have a higher body mass to begin with, which is why your hubby-to-be is dropping it so quickly while you’re not budging.  I work out almost everyday, but with the goal of toning up in mind, versus losing weight.  Happy running this morning!

The topic ‘Well ladies, hubby & i are off for our first morning run in a few hours!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors