Well.. Uh.. Surprise! Coming soon in May 2014…

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1749 posts
Bumble bee

@leahlou:  I don’t think there is much to do besides what you’re doing, especially since your mom won’t be happy about it. I might not tell the MOH and his mom, though. I wouldn’t want to risk the news getting back to my mom and ruining the rest of the time till the wedding for her and possibly me. 

Congratulations! I almost forgot to say that lol.

Post # 5
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Congratulations!! I think think 8 weeks should be fine – you shouldn’t have much of a bump at that point and you can always ask your servers to discreetly provide some non-alcoholic champagne for you to toast with so nobody is the wiser. Very exciting for you guys and you can always announce a few weeks/months after the wedding.

Post # 7
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Have you had final alterations yet? I’d let the seamstress know in case you need alterations. My boobs and bloating at 8 weeks would have never fitted in my dress!! 

Congratulations!!

Post # 8
5987 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@leahlou:  congrats! may I ask if you were on BC? i am always curious when someone gets surprise pregnant if it is on BC or not. 😀 if I was in your shoes I would be on cloud nine and since you are not telling your mom tell as little ppl as possible

Post # 10
11379 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

how exciting!  congrats!

Post # 11
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Congrats! How exciting! 

Post # 12
7195 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@leahlou:  Well since you’ve already got am almost 2 year old, I’m not sure why your mom would flip. Anyway, when you do tell her, may I suggest that you don’t (ever) tell her that you’d told your MOH and MIL a month before.

And congrats 🙂 At 8 weeks I’m sure it’ll all go fine.

Post # 13
5087 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

Congrats. 

Post # 14
1102 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@leahlou:  I think your doing the right thing wait till after the wedding to tell most people also its totally not uncommon not to mention being preg till ur past 3 months so just sip on sparkling cider and enjoy ur day 

hopefully ur dress fits nicely speak with who is incharge of ur alterations see if a week b4 u can have anything u had brought in maybe let out so ur comfy u shouldnt really be showing much yet at 8weeks ur likely be fine 

plus bonus you get that preg glow so ur gonna look amazing and and and you get to have baby in May CONGRATs on your mini me in the making 😀 such a wonderful time for you 

Post # 15
Hostess
30312 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Oh my gosh congratulations!! 🙂 How exciting!!

Post # 16
3128 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Congratulations mama!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors