We're getting married!!! …. April 19th 2014! City hall wedding

posted 3 years ago in Elopement
Post # 2
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Yay!  Congratulations on making such a practical, yet meaningful decision.  Will you be honeymooning?

Post # 3
532 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

anon_bee87:  congratulations!!! April 19th is our anniversary and last year we attended the wedding of some friends on that day, nice to hear someone else is getting married this year on our anniversary 🙂 it is a special happy day! Your dress sounds lovely. 

Post # 4
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I just had my city hall wedding on the 4th, and it was everything and more that I ever dreamed! I seriously don’t know why people don’t do this more often. We had a photographer which I think made it even more romantic. Ask if you have any questions whatsoever! Congrats! 🙂

Post # 5
103 posts
Blushing bee

laurabora:  What type of room did yours happen in (kind of open courtroom?  an office?)…

Also, did you just find your own photographer locally and ask them to come to the location?

Post # 6
5483 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

Congrats!!! Stupid question but .. Is city hall open on the weekends??

Post # 7
5282 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

Congratulations!!!

Post # 8
4819 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

anon_bee87:  That sounds awesome!! We are doing a very similar thing. Congrats!!

Post # 9
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Legion:  We called a judge who’s chambers are at the St Paul Courthouse, so it was in his courtroom. If we had been married in Minneapolis, it would have been in an ugly office so we wanted to try to avoid that. What city are you getting married at? And are they open on weekends?

Our photographer was someone who was recommended to me by a friend. I just sent her an email and asked if she could follow us around for a couple of hours, and we got some great outdoor shots as well as during the ceremony!

Post # 10
3514 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

anon_bee87:  CONGRATS!!! We did city hall as well! It’s really the sweetest thing! I wish you both all the luck in the world!

Post # 11
103 posts
Blushing bee

laurabora:  Ah.  My SO and I may not be particular about where it happens.  Just curious.  We’re in central Arkansas.  Not sure which city we’ll go to, as our current apartment is in a different city than our hometowns.  I’m in the process of looking into city halls.

Post # 12
3016 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014 - Prague

yay! happy dance! Congratulations!

Post # 14
1055 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

anon_bee87:  Yay! that is tomorrow! Congratulations. Please post photos when you can. I hope your day is everything you dreamed it would be and a beautiful experience for you and your love.

Post # 15
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Congrats!!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors