We're married! Pro sneak peak & guest photo recap from 10/11/14!

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
458 posts
Helper bee

How beautiful!  Congratulations.  I love the colors of your bridesmaid’s dresses 🙂  You and your husband both look so happy! 😀

Post # 3
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Very nice!!! Congrats! The Viking hat is hilrious

Post # 5
952 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Merritt Winery

vip0802:  Beautiful.  Your dog made my heart melt!  Looked like it was an amazing day.

Post # 6
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Congratulations on your beautiful day!

Your dog walking down the aisle is too cute! 😀

Post # 7
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - 11/15/14-Vineyard

Beautiful pics!! You look gorgeous. 

OMG the shoe game!! We are doing that too next month. How did it turn out? How many questions did they ask?

Post # 8
1321 posts
Bumble bee

You are such a beautiful blushing bride! 🙂  Your corgi is ssssoooo adorable!  We have a pembroke corgi as well and I love how you incorporated him into your ceremony!  Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful pics with us 🙂

Post # 9
1987 posts
Buzzing bee

Oh, wow–you look absolutely stunning! Just gorgeous and glowing! I love, love the deep blues paired with that fresh green–so pretty! And the pic of you with your parents is just so sweet! Your make-up looked incredible–but then again, so did your hair, dress, and everything else! 😉

Congrats!! 😀

Post # 10
2455 posts
Buzzing bee

vip0802:  It’s absolutely gorgeous! And I chose the same wedding colors! So thanks for confirming how great these colors are together lol

Post # 11
31 posts
  • Wedding: August 2014

Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

Post # 12
703 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Beautiful wedding! I love your cake with you two and your dog…adorable.

Post # 14
439 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

vip0802:  Congrats!!! Random question – I have a similar ring and I am thinking about doing the double bands with one on each side. Do you have a pic of you wearing your whole set? It’s so weird that I can never find enough pics of just the traditional set. Everything either has a halo or a mismatched thing going on.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors