(Closed) Western PA/MD B&B?

posted 8 years ago in Pittsburgh
Post # 4
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

We stay at B&B’s all the time. If you’re looking for somewhere around Seven Springs, there is- Glades Pike Inn (by Glades Pike winery); Log Haven- both are really nice. I also REALLY like the Savage River Lodge in Maryland, and Jean Bonnett Tavern in Bedford.

Have Fun!

Post # 7
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

i have no info but had to chime in cause i *know* you girls!! Wink

Post # 8
37 posts
  • Wedding: June 2010

How about Deep Creek Lake  I’m from Pittsburgh but currently live in Western Maryland and we LOVE the lake.  There’s a lot to do there, yummy restaurants, a spa if you liek that, etc.  It’s about 2 hours from Pittsburgh.

Post # 9
37 posts
  • Wedding: June 2010

Oh for the poster who wrote about the Savage River Lodge-we live about 5 miles from there and LOVE IT!  We have a fabulous time every time we go.  The food is fantastic, it’s in the middle of nowhere, and there are always fun people at the bar-seriously.

Post # 10
3125 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

I’ve been to Deep Creek and liked it 🙂 I’d love to visit Fallingwater, though.

Post # 11
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I love Ohiopyle. It’s a really scenic little town with a lot of B&Bs & hotels. It’s a rafting/biking town, but even if you aren’t into that it’s still a nice place to stay. It’s close to Fallingwater & Kentuck Knob if you’re into that.

Post # 12
15 posts
  • Wedding: June 2018

I also suggest going to the Ohiopyle area.  There’s so much to do . . . you can check out the Frank Lloyd Wright Houses, Laurel Caverns, Fort Necessity and of course you can visit Nemacolin Woodlands!  It’s an absolutely gorgeous area!

I would suggest checking out the Stone House Inn and Restaurant  It has great food and is a fairly central location!

The topic ‘Western PA/MD B&B?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors