- 6 years ago
- Wedding: March 2013
Do you ever just feel like you’ve hit a roadblock and you can’t go further?
We’ve hit that point.
– We’re waiting for the ceremony and reception venues to draw up their contracts and send it to us. While we’re 99.9% sure of our date, we don’t want to book anything until we’ve signed that contract.
– We’re in communication with the DOC we want (meeting her next week for a free consultation over coffee!), but she won’t let us sign her contract until we sign our venue contracts, which I understand and I think is nice of her to require.
– We’re talking to our DJ friend and he’s sent us a list of the top 200 party songs to look over and see what we want and don’t want, but we can’t book him until we know the date for sure.
– We spoke with out videographer friend and said we want him, but can’t confirm without the date.
– Our STD’s have to be resized because FI’s head was chopped off when we uploaded it to Vistaprint.
– Traveling bartenders and waitstaff companies STILL have not returned our phone calls and e-mails. Their excuses that it’s graduation time has passed now that May is over.
– I can’t confirm our custom etsy order for boutonnieres since Fiance still hasn’t asked one of his friends.
– I can’t confirm with my Uncle’s wife who will officate for us since we don’t have the date confirmed.
So..yeah, I’m feeling like I can’t be productive. And I don’t even know where to begin with blocking hotel rooms. I really don’t want to – I’d rather just let my guests know what’s in the area and have them go from there, since there’s so many hidden things in the hotel contracts, if we’re to sign and block rooms with them.
For lack of a better phrase, I’m having a poopy day!