We've hit the 30 DAY mark, 7/27/13 Brides!!!!!

posted 3 years ago in July 2013
Post # 3
628 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@KelannaDC:  Ahhh I am so excited! I am also very stressed! I cannot belive we only have 30 days left.

we originally wanted 120-125 people….we will be lucky if we stay under 150 now! I cannot believe how many are coming.

I cant wait to get started on table numbers and placecards.

Post # 4
149 posts
Blushing bee

I am so excited but super annoyed with my guests. I am two days until my RSVP deadline and have around 50 something invites (households)  that havent been sent back to me. I am surprised that a few of FI’s friends arnt bringing dates..so we lost a few plus ones. I think we are going to be under 150 (which is what we paid for)…and invited around 190. 🙁

Post # 5
1096 posts
Bumble bee

lol i feel like im about to lose it!  Just got back from my second to last fitting, dance lessons later on tonight, I’m just going CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I’m going to have to hunt down a bunch of friends who havent rsvped yet….. they have one more week!

Post # 6
149 posts
Blushing bee

I am so pissed off at some people, mostly people who I have realised how fake of friends they have been. Ya ya..I know, why do I want them at my wedding if they are crappy anyway..well, I guess becuase I have been such a good friend for them and have helped them out and been there, I assumed they would do they same for me. 

the. response. card. is. stamped. Just. freaking. reply. 

Post # 8
190 posts
Blushing bee

@KelannaDC:  I do, every day i get excited, please be aware that they are going to respond after the dealine, my deadline was 06/14 and i just got one yesterday… I so can’t wait til its here and the the HONEYMOON!!!! YAY!!

Post # 9
80 posts
Worker bee

@MissMudge:  This!!  Technically, my RSVP date is today (July 5th), which is 3 weeks beforehand.  Well, I met up with some friends yesterday during a holiday BBQ, and casually asked if they had placed their reponses in the mail…

One friend says, “Oh, I’ve had that in my purse for the past month…” (goes and grabs her purse), “See… here it is!” (Pulls out my invite and waves it in my face), “Should I just fill it out now and give it to you??”

Ugh… whatever!!  “Yes, just give me the darn thing (what I wanted to say, but bit my tongue)!!”

Post # 10
728 posts
Busy bee

@stonewell:  I have had the same sort of thing happen. I have confronted people and heard “oh I have to RSVP?” and “Can I just tell you now that I am coming?” and “Well, can I just let you know later on once I know what is going on that weekend?” It really annoys me. I am doing a seated dinner so I have to know what people want to eat and I have to have all of my numbers in by the 17th. 

Post # 12
627 posts
Busy bee

My FI is doing this count down thing on Facebook..it’s cute, but now that it is this close it is freaking me out!

We fly out the 24th and have to put everything together on the 25/26 (including our marriage certificate). Future SIL is running about planning everything and I feel a bit useless at this point, wrapping her present and figuring out how to cram an 8 layer crinolin into a carry-on bag.

Our invites have been all electronic and RSVPs were online so we know what we are dealing with well in advance. Just a matter of following a Facebook event posting we’ve made where we and our guests are getting very excited together….oh and watching the weather to see if we need umbrellas! 

Post # 13
1195 posts
Bumble bee

Ah I just found this! Hello fellow July 27th brides.  Down to the teens…eeekkkk! Only missing 4 RSVPs now and it is a week past our due date.  They are going in the no column and if they do show up, they will be at a table in the back.  Working on seating arrangments/table arrangements now.  Where are you July 27th bees honeymooning?

Post # 14
110 posts
Blushing bee

We can do it, ladies!! 18 days to go!!

Post # 15
110 posts
Blushing bee

Besides crazy family business, all is going according to plan 🙂

@Britt214:  We’re going to Cuba, what about you?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors