- 6 years ago
- Wedding: November 2011
Occasionally as I scroll threw my facebook page I can’t help but wonder A. What are you thinking? and B. Why are you broadcasting your parental fail to the world?.
I am not a perfect parent nor have I made perfect choices in my life with that said here are my main judgemental issues.
1. I understand you’re young but the moment you have a baby and make the choice to raise your child you need to act like a parent! Serioulsy who is watching YOUR child when you are out partying and posting ALL of your crazy adventures on facebook? Who is watching your infant child? Seriously grow up and be a mother. Now I do think EVERY mom needs a break but every weekend? Um no.
2. In case you haven’t heard caffiene is BAD for young children. Why are you posting pictures of your 2 year old drinking a Starbucks Frappucinno? Or soda? Seriously?
3. Complaining about your “baby daddy” on facebook doesn’t make you look better. Somethings need to be kept private.
4. Don’t post pictures of your child naked. That should just be common sense.
5. So I understand that you “accidentally” got pregnant once but twice? three times? It’s called PROTECTION people.
6. Lastly why are you smoking while you are pregnant? And then posting pictures of you doing so?
Gah some people are NOT the brightest. Like I said I am NOT a perfect parent but with all of the knowledge available to everyone these days we should stop doing mindless harmful things to our children and be the best parents we can.