Post # 1
I am going a little bit crazy! Only weeks away from our date and I don’t really have a to-do list!!
Hoping for a little inspiration of things I may have forgotten…
What are the next 3 things you plan on crossing off your to-do list?!?
Post # 3
what have you done so far?
Post # 4
Well I still need to find a florist. I need to find a decently priced videographer. I need to make menus.
We have our tasting this Saturday. I have my first-ish fitting this coming Monday.
Marriage license. Rings. Rehearsal dinner stuff. Gifts.
That’s more than three sorry! LOL.
Post # 5
1- PAY everything off this next month that is left
2- get the gifts for bridal party
3- get the stuff together for the rehearsal dinner
Post # 6
I’ve done so much… but there is so much left to do!
The things that have me the most stressed that we still need to do are:
1. Figure out our catering – we don’t have a real vendor so we don’t have a contract and it is just Drama! We have to wait until we get our RSVPs back to move forward with the caterer.
2. Plan our Catholic ceremony – the music is the most stressful since I have no idea what to use and there are not a lot of clear suggestions out there.
3. Details – like seat assignments, programs, guestbook… little details, I am afraid that I will forget some, and there are others that I have to wait to see how many guests we are going to have
What I’ve Done Lately:
1. Bought a Necklace
2. Bought a Cake Topper
3. Bought “Tears of Joy” Supplies
4. Had my first dress fitting
5. Only have 1 week of PreCana Left!
Post # 7
1) Mail invites
2) Find aisle runner
3) Work on premarital counseling
It’s getting so close!
Post # 8
@luckyjuls have you considered Wedit?
Post # 9
1) I just ordered the rehearsal dinner invites and need to mail them out once I receive them.
2) Tomorrow is my second fitting and my seamstress needs to completely change my bustle. I hope there isn’t too much drama surrounding this!
3) FI and I need to finish the couples questionnaire from our officiant since it was officially due on the first. She needs to start working on our ceremony!
Post # 10
@cz1789 : hope your bustle gets sorted out smoothly!
So far this weekend I have:
1. Completed my Tears of Joy Packets
2. 90% Completed my Bridesmaids Survival Kits
3. 50% Completed our Card Box
4. Purchased our cake cutting set & some snack bowls for the reception!
I am on a roll!
Post # 11
@MySunshine: Thanks for the good vibes—the appointment went well and I’m getting the one point bustle I wanted 🙂
I also renewed my passport today for our honeymoon trip to the caribbean. I’m feeling really productive as well these days!
Post # 12
I make a to-do list everyweek. It is still chocked full of too much to do! But for this week I need to:
- Get passport photos done, turn in passport applications
- Finish rose petal aisle runner(the first DIY project I started 15 months ago!!!)
- Finish table numbers
- Get photos of family together for “In Remembrance” frames
All the big stuff is done so now its time for the last minute stuff. I literally want nothing to do in May except relax! Fingers crossed that happens!
Post # 13
I have some time but this week i plan to :
Pick bridesmaid dresses- YAYA did that monday night!
Engagement Pics- Scheduled for Friday night 🙂
Sign our contracts & mail them in
Start Hair & Face Regimen -Scheduled for Fri AM!
Post # 14
1. Find toasting glasses of some sort
2. Decide on the look for my DIY advice cards (guest book) and print
3. Start stamping my escort cards
I can’t believe i’m getting married in a month, i’m such a procrastinator!
Post # 15
- Wedding: May 2012 - Salvage One, Chicago
I feel like there are a lot of little things to do but here are my next three:
1.Mail invites this weekend
2.Start mocking-up programs/table numbers/escort cards
3.Start and finish sewing table runners
Just realized we still haven’t gotten Mr. Bing’s wedding band….
Post # 16
Finalize ceremony music & get music to my musicians (students)
Create guestbook photo album
Book florist (been talking to one, just need to finalize details & sign contract)