Post # 1
What are three random things are you addicted to?
Please be specific! Vague things like “The Internet” or “Television” are boring… 🙂
1) Diet Peach Snapple – I consume an alarming amount of this every day.
2) Bejeweled (on my iPhone) – This saves me when I’m in a subway and have no reception.
3) “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” series – I was sooo hooked when reading the first two books in this series. The third book in the series is apparently available on Amazon UK, so I fantasize about having it shipped to the states.
How about you… what are three random things you’re addicted to??
Post # 4
1) C.O. Bigelow Lemon lip balm
2) the FML app on my iPhone
Post # 5
1. Water out of plastic cups with ice
2. designing things in photoshop
3. the office on dvd… i watch it 24/7
Post # 6
- Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch
1. Chips and salsa. I could eat it every meal.
2. Miso soup. I crave it randomly and intensely.
I am sensing a high sodium theme here, maybe I should tone it down? 🙂
3. Lip balm. Constantly reapplying. Maybe it’s because I’m so dehydrated from all the salty foods!
Post # 7
1. facebook. i am constantly checking this on my phone – status updates, pics, everything!
2. coffee. preferably iced, but hot is good too. black, latte, espresso, ‘sugar fake coffe drinks’… i love it all!
3. drinking water out of my camelback water bottle…it has that bite sippy thing. i drink tons of water out of it everyday.
Post # 8
- Wedding: October 2010 - Kindred Oaks, Georgetown
Hmmm let’s see.
1. Dr Pepper (it’s ridiculous really)
2. SYTYCD and Glee (they’re about equal on my scale)
3. Wedding planning (DIY stuff mostly – I just can’t get enough)
Oh and if I can add a 4th…lately a little Lady Gaga…it’s super addictive and fun to dance around too!
Post # 9
- Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas
1) Chocolate. I have to have it some form every day. It’s sad.
2) Vampire series. It started with Twilight (still my favorite), then a friend turned me on to True Blood, and now my FI and I are watching Vampire Diaries and I want to read those too! At first I had a hard time reading anything other than Twilight because it just frustrated me (my FI would laugh at me when I would tell him the books have it all wrong and they don’t know how vampires work), but I’ve since come to accept the different ways of doing it!
3) Gossip Girl. I cannot wait for my new episode each week!
Post # 10
@laylabelle – i was seriously looking at that lemon lip balm the last time i was at b&bw….i think i’ll have to get it next time!!
Post # 11
1) FarmVille on facebook (i know, I’m a nerd)
2) “Dancing With The Stars” show
3) @spaniel: chips and salsa all the way! I ate half a bag of chips and a jar of salsa the other day in one sitting… oops…
Post # 12
Oooooh I’m addicted to True Blood, too!
Post # 13
@amanda.lynn – nothing sad about chocolate!!! 😉 i love it as well!!
Post # 14
@krissycake – oh you need to get it!!! You’ll love it!!
Post # 15
1. Hostess chocolate pudding pies
2. My VS lip balm
3. My Fair Wedding with David Tutera.
Post # 16
1. Twitter on my iPhone
2. Mochas from my favorite coffee shop, Epicenter. I refuse to order them anywhere else
3. Kettlecorn, I eat it by the truckload