(Closed) What are you doing right now? 1/14

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Is it sad that I was watching for this thread?! I almost started one out of fear that you won’t be here today or something.

(((hugs)))

It is so sad, but I think you said it — the best thing we can do is live our best lives.

I am in major WB mode today. I actually even got on the Leaders list. I will be going to the gym around noon so that when I eat lunch aftewards my metabolism will still be up. I plan to finish reading one of my books today. Nothing too exciting, but all things I want to/need to do, so I feel like it will be a day well spent.

Post # 5
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I know. I felt sort of bad posting something so lighthearted and trivial as being in the leaders after talking about such tragedy, but I think it’s what we have to do. We have to go on as we would normally, or the world will fall apart. We’ve acknowledged it and made donations; there isn’t much more we can do expect keep praying (if that’s your thing) or thinking about them. (At least me personally, but I don’t know anyone personally affected. I would be there for them if I did, though.)

Post # 6
7976 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I’m packing for a brief trip to my hometown – gotta get a couple venues booked (and, uh, pick a date?) for our wedding! Yippee!!!

Post # 9
Hostess
18646 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’m hanging out right now.  I had a really bad sinus headache and I have laundry to do and class tonight.  Plus hoping my book for class came in.  Ick.

Post # 10
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

i am about go head out to work until 630. Then my hunny is making french bread pizzas for dinner 🙂

Post # 11
562 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Yesterday was my birthday so I’m on anthropologie.com and urbanoutfitters window web shopping to get myself some new pretty things…I’ll probably end up getting nothing…they just sit in my online cart till the end of the day when I convince myself I don’t need them (but I WANT!) lol  Kinda makes me feel a little shallow in lieu of everything that happened in Haiti tho…

Post # 14
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

msmonicka: it is so sad what happened with haiti..that is so nice of you to send that stuff, it really is so upsetting with all that’s happening around us..all these natural disasters are so scary..you just feel for the people and pray that they will be ok…

so today, i am off, and will be going to the doctor’s..been having a bad cough/runny nose for the past week, probably got it from one of the sick babies i took care of=(…then after that, meeting up with a potential florist!…and then maybe i’ll get a trim my hair so badly needs it!..

hope you ladies have a great day!!!

Post # 15
531 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

just got home from the gym…wooohoooo, getting healthy( well soon to be skinny which is all that matters right now)

Post # 16
Hostess
18646 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

@msmonicka: Oops, I missed typed, I meant to say have.  It isn’t as bad as it was because I took some medicine.

@alishadhs4: I got Stouffer’s french bread pizzas and they are so good!

@HunnyBear: Happy late birthday!

The topic ‘What are you doing right now? 1/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors