Hey! Everything sounds so wonderful that everyone is getting for their wedding party! I figured I’d share mine as well! 🙂
1. What you bought for your bridesmaids? Well, I am having a destination wedding (I live in NJ but getting married in Laguna Beach, CA) so I am spending a little more on my wedding party than I would have normally. I am getting/ have gotten: an I <3 LB tote bag, Laguna Beach Towel, Spa Wrap with their name on it to use while we’re getting ready the day of the wedding, a clutch that matches their dresses, cute flip flops, a sweater for the night of the wedding since it gets chilly at night in Laguna, and a neckalce and earring set that I found on etsy 🙂
2. What you and/or your groom bought for your groomsmen? We are getting them all Oakley sunglasses, and the day before the wedding, they are all going to Beverly Hills to get an “old fashioned” shave. Not sure if we will look into getting them anything else, since we are getting so much for the girls.
3. If you bought something different for your maid of honor and best man, or something else in addition to what you gave everyone else? I would like to get something different for the Best Man and both of my MOH’s, but I’m unsure of what, since I’ve already gotten them so much.
4. If you feel this is too nosy of a question, PLEASE don’t feel pressured to answer, but what was your price range? We really didn’t have a price range… we just wanted to maek sure that each of them feel appreciated – plus, with the girls, I really dont want them to have to worry about much, since I’m already so excited that they are spending the money to fly out to CA for my wedding.
5. Did you pay for your bridesmaids’ dresses, hair, makeup, manicures, any other spa services, etc? I did not pay for the dresses (they were only $99 at Davids Bridal! Yay!), I will not may for manicure because I dont mind if they do or dont have their nails done… but I will be paying for hair and makeup – Where we are, it just costs so much to have it done and I wouldn’t want them to have to put out the expense on top of everything else (Its $155 per girl)
6. Also, what did you get for your flower girl(s), ring bearers, etc? I am not having a ring bearer, but for my flower girl, I am getting her dress for her – instead of a traditional white flower girl dress, I am getting a tutu in my wedding colors (pink and orange) and a head band to match (only costs $20 total) and I will buy her a cute body suit and I found cute little pink slippers to match. I am also buying her a silver necklace with her initial and a flower with a small diamond hanging from it and a hoodie that says Flower Girl on the back for the night of the wedding, as well as a cute flower girl tote bag.
I hope this helps!!! Congrats and good luck everyone!!