Post # 1
I am grateful for:
winter weather has been pretty good (I hate dealing with snow and ice)
my friend teaching me to knit
new season of MTV Challenge
new friends to play Settlers of Catan with
What quirky things are you grateful for? (not counting our SOs, jobs, kids, pets, etc.)
Post # 3
The silence button on the side of my iPhone. Been using that alot these days to drown out annoying people.
My kindle as always
Tomorrow I am getting a 60 min facial followed by a 90 min massage. It’s good to treat yourself now and then.
Post # 5
My family, but primarily my young niece and nephews. They always know how to put a smile on my face.
My Macbook for never crashing on me during a major project or deadline.
Coke Cherry Zero for a guilt free treat when I need one.
The patio swing so I can sit with a blanket and read outside on a great day of weather.
Post # 7
* coffee that is the right temp with the right amount of creamer
* wedding bee (and my SO thanks the Bees so he doesnt have to listen to wedding talk all the time)
* my comfy, fuzzy house slippers
* the thick fleese robe I got for x-mas
* the ignore button on my cell
Yes, I’m a simple girl.
Post # 8
A fridge full of food
Perfect teeth w/o ever having braces. Thanks mom;0)
Of course, salvation and family
Post # 9
My mum and my sister.
Finding one of the few guys that’s good.
Post # 10
-Cleaning out my FB friends list (no more negative Nancys)
-Homemade lemon cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting
-No hangover after drinking a lot last night
-Stuffing free toys to keep the dogs occupied
-Mt. Olive Dill Pickles
-a lazy Sunday filled with couch sitting and pajamas
Post # 11
@misskoala: “No hangover after drinking a lot last night”
Yep. Me too.
I’m also thankful for:
– the local pizza place that has the most amazing pizza with tomatoes
– my 17 year old cat’s good health (I guess I’m kind of cheating with including this one)
– netflix instant watch
– clementines (I may or may not have eating 5 today…)
– divina cracked green olives (they are the best olives I’ve ever had)
Post # 12
I am thankful for:
-coffee, tacos, being relatively healthy, awesome winter boots, Batman, pie, books, mascara, puppy dogs, fireplaces, chocolate, hot chocolate, chocolate cake, cheesecake, Robert De Niro, music, movies, LotR, tequila, My Chem, WINE, new socks, haircuts, aaaaand a whole host of other stuff
Post # 13
My dog and cat, lazy Sundays in a clean house, and all the shit I ordered online that should be arriving this week!
Post # 14
@CaptainKH: oh I wish I could be thankful for my fireplace, but my new house doesn’t have one >.< Nothing like curling up on a cold day next to a big fire.
Added to my list- milk baths!!
Post # 15
I’m grateful for:
Maple Leaf cookies from Trader Joe’s
an upcoming three day weekend
sunny weather with bright blue skies
a relaxing weekend at home
Post # 16
– sushi delivery
– good stout and porter beers
– cheap, delicious pinot noir
– fleece socks
– fast internet
– our Dyson
– Skinny cow ice cream treats
– Law & Order: SVU reruns