Post # 1
I’m thankful for the love of my man.
…My sister coming home from college today. It’s so good to have all the sisters home!
…One of my best friends L, who I’ve known since preschool. She was in a bad car accident this summer, but I get to see her this weekend, perfectly happy and healed.
…The chance to hang out with several of my high school friends over break for the first time in months.
…My first lil niece or nephew, who will be born next spring.
…a break from classes. Hallelujah!
…Number 2 pencils. Just because.
…Mr. Bee. (I wouldn’t want your job some days! :P)
…AND the rest of the hive, of course!
What are you thankful for? 🙂
Post # 3
Everything in my life. It makes me who I am, and will lead me to what I’ll be in the future, too. I know that’s cliche and pretty vague, but every little thing makes us who we are, so I appreciate it all. Even this nasty cold… I wouldn’t be talking to you ladies if it wasn’t for the cold keeping me home, so yay!
Post # 4
tee hee that i can’t virtually go through my computer screen and str…. wait nah…
i’m thankful that i have the waiting boards!!
Post # 5
i like this!
My amazing FI of course
such a supportive family
almost being done with my masters program
And last but most importantly, after having a year of bad health im very thankful Im doing better and hopefully getting back to my old self again!
Post # 6
My CDN thanksgiving is long gone but I am still thankful!!!!!
I am thankful for:
– my loving FI
– my fourteen year old puppy being healthy and happy
– my amazing family
– my incredible friends
– my wonderful supportive weddingbee community
Post # 7
Yay, I’m glad for this thread.
If I started to list them, I swear it would take all day. I am sincerely thankful for everything and everyone in my life. Even the bad things – they always teach me something I didn’t know!
Post # 8
I am also thankful for Crebre’s answer.
And Crebre, you have lots to be thankful for, like M’s kids!!!!
Post # 9
what a wonderful thread!
I am thankful for:
-being married to the best guy in the world!
-having a loving family
-having a job in this economy
and Laylabelle…you are so right….being thankful for the good and bad because this is how we learn!
Post # 10
I am thankful for…
– my loving FI who takes care of me and makes me laugh when I really just want to cry.
– my parents for being so supportive and wonderful
– my close friends who have gotten me through the tough times and are celebrating the good times with me
– my two boy kitties who take care of me as much as I take are of them
– having a job that is stable and pays decently
– more importantly, having a boss I love (especially after the crazy lady from before!!)
– my health
– every day I get to spend with my grandparents; I am so very lucky to still have them
– weddingbee – all of it. Seriously, I can’t believe I lived without this place. I feel so blessed to be here 🙂
Post # 11
Aww thanks Minutiae! But this isn’t my job – I just volunteer to help out…
I’m grateful that Mrs. Bee’s pregnancy is going well, and we’re on track for our son’s December 10th delivery!
Post # 12
I’m thankful for all the blessings God gives me. The gift of love and family is most important me. My FI is a dream and many prayers come true. He helps strengthen my faith and our walk with the Lord is becoming one path next year. I love him just the way he is. My family is my backbone. I am who I am because of them. I really do feel so blessed this year.
Post # 13
My entire life, everything..everyone.. I am so blessed
Post # 14
– the unconditional love and support of my family
– being in a happy, healthy, and fun relationship with my adorable guy
– my amazing circle of friends
– having a job in this economy and one that allows me to do some good in the world
– living in the city i love and having many adventures in it
– that i am enough over my cold to breathe through my nose again
lots and lots of things!! have a great holiday everyone!
Post # 15
my daughter and the joy she brings me.
I am thankful for the odds she has beat and mainly that she is 2 years out of cancer treatment and still healthy! wooo. I can’t thank god enough for that. Actually tomorrow morning she has all her tests to make sure she is still clear. Such good timing for getting the results on thanksgiving!
my fiance who fit perfectly into our lives and completes our family. He is so loving, so patient. I can not wait to marry that man.
My in law family. They are great. I am lucky to have them.
My sister and the friendship we have finally formed.
…..and of course, starbucks <3
Post # 16
Loving this thread 🙂
– My FI! My incredibly patient FI!
– My family… even though they drive me nuts! heh
– My corgi… seriously the best dog ever. Makes me laugh every single day.
– My friends
– My boss/job. I am truly lucky to have a boss I like and respect, a job that generously compensates me, and work that I don’t hate doing.
– The first time homebuyer credit
– My camera