Post # 1
Here on the wedding bee there is a lot of talk about the things we have and the things we want, but I was focusing on the things I am thankful for today.
I am thankful for the wonderful man I have the honor of marrying
I am thankful for my friends and family
I am thankful for my health and the health of those around me
I am thankful that I have a beautiful house to call my own
I am thankful that I food to eat, electricity and heat when I need it
I am thankful that I do not have to choose between eating and paying my bills ( something that a few years ago wasnt something I could say)
What are the things that you are thankful for?
Post # 2
- Wedding: September 2014 - Merritt Winery
sway0060: I think this is a great topic. I’m thankful that I have such a wonderful man in my life. I’m thankful that we can pay our bills. I’m thankful that our respective families are relatively healthy. I’m thankful that we have a roof over our head and a dependable vehicle.
Post # 3
Awesome! I feel like I really need this this weekend. I am thankful for:
- My SO. He is so amazing and supports me so much. He’s so sweet, caring, and loving. I love how we can always make each other laugh, even though I know I’m not a very funny person. Also, our ability to just be silly with one another.
- My future stepson. The love I receive from him is amazing. I fall more in love with this little boy every day. I truly lucked out. Also, everyone so easily accepting me into a role of one of his guardians, including his mother and her friends and family.
- Our house. I really didn’t think I would be at this point anytime soon. I’m so happy to have a cute family home.
- As OP mentioned, not having to choose between eating and paying my bills… as I too once had to go through that.
- Being in a great Ph.D. program with opportunities for me to find a career through interdepartmental connections.
- Growing stronger bonds with my family even though I live states away.
Post # 4
I’m thankful that my husband is so wonderful, for my job that I love and my awesome coworkers, and that not only can I pay my bills but I have extra to pay debt off faster. My life is great right now.
Post # 5
I’m thankful for a loving FI, my dream job, my good health, stability, etc.
Post # 6
- Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY
I’m grateful for DH, the 2 kids we raised together, our beloved pet, a job I love…