Post # 1
I know it’s a little early, but with all this talk of turkeys and stuffing and pumpkin roll, I’m in the holiday mood. Our family tradition is to go around the table at Thanksgiving and tell the group 3 things we’re thankful for. Usually two are serious and one is funny. This year, I’m thankful for:
- My new husband, who now has to legally put up with me forever
- Health and happiness of myself, my family, my friends and my animals
- My cleaning lady. God bless her.
What are YOU thankful for?
Post # 3
My wonderful boyfriend and our kids
The ability to be incredibly giddy for the first time in years 😀
My wonderful business and all of the opportunities it has opened for me.
Post # 5
1) Husband coming home from the Army!!! Moving home for good in T minus 3 days.
2) Everyone I know is healthy
3) Savor’s whipped body butters. Coz me haz dry skinz
Post # 7
– My family and our collective good health and spirits.
2008, in a word, sucked for our family (my dad said “the only good thing that happened in 2008 was you getting engaged” which was simultaneously sweet and sad). ’09 has been much kinder and this year at the table we won’t have an empty seat because someone died, but an extra one, as the fiance is joining me for Thanksgiving for the first time. YAY!!
Post # 8
@allisonc – I hear you on that one. This year has been much better health-wise than the last couple for our family. Wishing you and your family continued good health!
Post # 9
My family and friends and their health
My BF and his health
My JOB- these days…
Post # 11
Thanks missomally! Glad to hear your family is having a better year too.