Post # 1
Its slow at work and I just spent about an hour reading older posts about worries, concerns, do’s and donts for our weddings. As an older bee my concerns are a little different so I wonder if yours are too?
1. No one has a heart attack during our mocktail hour, and ceremony
2. that the old prejudice poeple sleep through the non baptist portion of the ceremony
3. That most of the guests can stay awake until we are done at 9pm
4. That the guests can remember their room keys and we dont get calls about being locked out of their rooms
Seriously, I am concerned about MM’s sister being snooty about the simpleness of the reception/ceremony. But he continues to remind me I have to consider the source- this sister at 50 always says something to offend me- why should this day be any different?
Post # 3
1. That guests wont leave TOO early for a Sunday evening wedding. (4/5pm – 8/9pm)
2. I wont look like a whale or as if Im trying too hard, since Im a bit of a tomboy.
3. That I dont trip or twist my ankle walking down the aisle…I’m super clumsy.
4. That I dont use my “gum” smile too much, because it comes out when I get really excited/happy, its honest!
5. I just pray that my venue exceeds my expectations.Ex. Food, Florals, Time Mgmnt.
6. I already stress that guests wont come due to my decisions about other family members/guests.
**IM SORRY! I DIDNT REALIZE THE TOPIC IT WAS UNDER UNTIL NOW**
Post # 4
@CupCakeMeg: its all good- I know the feeling about photos– Im super unphotogenic but in person Im awesome- my theory is my personality is what makes me wow. and pictures dont capture that…
Post # 5
@retreadbride: HEY thats my theory! =P
Post # 6
@CupCakeMeg: to counter this- I sent a file of pix of me- to the photographer ahead of time- hopefully he can do his magic. I also have been collecting lots of must have photos- from here and there- and sent that too- because “formals” just arent us.