Post # 1
I used to love Oprah’s yearly favorite things show. So what are your favorite things? They can be anything! Beauty, clothing, household items, etc., etc., etc.
1. Hobo International hanbags. They are high quality leather bags that only get better with age. I’m a purse junky, but I don’t like the popular quality brands like Coach, Micheal Kors, etc. Hobo bags are timeless and I still use every one I have ever bought. Also, because they age so well, they can be a great find on ebay.
2. American Giant hoody. Just got 2 of these in the mail yesterday. I am in love. They are handmade in the U.S.A. with domestic fabric. Heavyweight, soft cotton that feels like it might last a lifetime. Reinforced elbows, sturdy zipper–hoody heaven. At $89 they are not cheap, but I think this is something I will wear thousands of times, so to me it’s worth the investment. I imagine they are what clothing used to be like before everything became mass-produced, cheapy crap that falls apart in the wash machine.
Post # 2
Blinc mascara. I’ve tried so many different kinds of mascara, and they all wind up giving me raccoon eyes by the end of the day – except for Blinc. It goes on easy and stays on forever, and then washes off with warm water. It’s outrageously expensive, but worth every penny.
Post # 3
GrannyPantiesRock: Obviously my #1 fave things are my handsome Fiance and beautiful dog!
2. Lulus! Oh gawd, I’m obsessed. I wear them daily haha.
3. New obsession; Buff Original Headwear
4. Keurig! I NEED my coffee everyday!
Post # 4
Hmm… Benefit “They’re Real” Mascara- it’s amazing. The best.
Pendleton Spa Towels- they’re so big and lush and gorgeous! I didn’t know a towel could be so glam but they’re as a big as a blanket- they make great gifts and I’m obsessed with mine.
Dr Haushkas deodorant in Floral- it’s expensive but it’s the only non-aluminum deodarant that feels good and smells great.
Post # 5
MrsBuesleBee: I have that mascara! I think anything by Benefit tends to be great. I also use their highlighter and it gets rid of the pale face winter uglies for me. <br />And I love a good towel. Our “good” ones are from Bed Bath & Beyond and just…meh. Might be checking out those Pendletons.
Post # 6
1. M. Asam magic finish. BEST FOUNDATION EVER.
2. My new Microsoft surface (early bday present from FI)
3. My Hyundai Elantra. I love the gas mileage!!!
4. My gummy probiotics. I have tummy troubles but can never remember to take the probiotics. These are so delish I can’t wait to eat them!
Post # 7
- Wedding: September 2015 - Bellagio, Las Vegas
1. My specific brands of makeup. Mainly, Makeup Forever foundation (I can’t wear any other makeup now!) and Bad Gal Lash mascara by Benefit.
2. Katy Perry! Love her!
3. yoga pants
4. Warm, fuzzy blankets. I have many. (:
Post # 8
- Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY
Spending Saturdays at home relaxing with Darling Husband, kids (24 and 21 yrs lol), and our doggie, and:
1. My gadgets (Microsoft Surface, ipad mini and iphone and -blessed be- One Drive)
2. My Uniqlo ankle leg pants and linen blouses.
3. My Ocean Minded suede oxfords
4. My Oakley prescription glasses
5. My Fossil, B. Makowski, and Dooney Bourke bags and MK iphone wallet
Post # 9
1) My fur baby, Minnie
2) My watch that Fiance bought me a few months ago
3) Friends (tv show)
4) The new film The Other Woman with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton. It’s hilarious!
5) My iPad Mini
My favourite things at the moment
Post # 12
1. Clinique makeup. My skin looks great and doesn’t break out the way it did with other types.
2. L’Oreal shampoo sulfate free
3. Kettle-cooked salt and vinegar chips
4. Victoria’s Secret yoga pants. On the expensive side but the fit is AMAZING all day long (don’t get baggy).
5. Guess brand purses
6. Any candles that smell like Christmas trees 🙂
Post # 13
omg the pic is huge! sorry
2) road trips with the family
3) Caramel cake (Marthas Bakery in Bayside Ny)
4)Fresh Seafood cooked to perfection on the beaches of Jamaica
Post # 14
SunflowerGarden: I like the Sally Hansen leg spray too, especially in winter. Except one time I got rained on and started “melting.” Very awkward to explain you’re wearing makeup on your legs, lol.
Post # 15
- Wedding: July 2014 - Prague
Sloths; They are tied with penguins now, and possibly passing them.
Beer gardens with lots of friends
Bollywood (especially Aamir Khan)