Post # 3
I nag sometimes. But he once told me I could nag him all I wanted! Sometimes it still annoys him though. But what do you do when someone tells you they will do something (take out the trash, empty the dishwasher) and it takes 12-24 hours for it to be done?! Ugh, men.
Also I eat his leftovers (think restaurant). He hates that. But I’m always the one taking leftovers (homemade) and frozen meals to work to save money while he either makes macaroni or goes out to eat. So I feel it’s only my right to eat the good leftovers
Post # 4
LOL! The first thing totally sounds like me! BF is always saying “Honey…focus!” And he grabs my arm to pull me away. :p
The second thing is when we are going somewhere new and I am using the GPS to navigate for him. Sometimes, I’ll see something like a cool restaurant or store and I’ll say “Ooh, honey, look! We should go there!”
And he’ll say “Honey, focus! Where do I make my next turn??”
And he also says that I’m a worrier. I worry about EVERYTHING. So I think he would like it if I didn’t worry so much about things haha.
Hmm..I think that’s it for now. But I’m sure I’ll think of more stuff later :p
Post # 5
@kes18: haha I used to make us both breakfast and one time he was talking to his mom for a half hour and I ended up eating his too. When he came back he was a little sad )= I was hungry >.<
Post # 6
I also sometimes barge into the bathroom while he’s doing his business and he gets frustrated. I usually only do it to get something that I need like a q tip or whatever but then I’ll linger and try to have a conversation with him and he doesn’t seem to like the distraction lol.
Post # 7
- I wake him up on Saturday mornings. I just a) don’t know what to do when I’m by myself that early in the morning b) by 8:30, I can’t be quiet anymore and c) it’s just time to wake up. He HATES IT, but he LOVES me, and if I give him an *incentive* to wake up, he’ll come around to being happy to see me. 😉
- I leave the lights on. Not intentionally, but I do enjoy being in a well-lit area and since we’re in an apartment he doesn’t allow the blinds open.
- Whenever I cook, I utilize ALL of the counterspace. He finds this more funny than annoying except on the nights that he cleans up.
- When I clean the bathroom, I put away all his inhalers/allergy meds so I don’t get chemicals on them. He hates having to find them all.
I could go on. Without quirky things though, I just wouldn’t be myself.
Post # 8
– Sometimes I leave wet towels around the house(on the floor lol) sorry
– I dont help him with cooking as much as I should lol (i do help clean up though)
– I nagggggg him about his nasty habbits like him smoking
– I dont nearly get on top of him ask much as he wants..I prefer missionary
– I dont drive, so he nags about being my taxi cab
To be honest we are very compatible and are so similar that we have the same habbits..there isnt much that he complains about except what Ive already mentioned
Post # 9
SO gets irritated by how late I sleep in, when I leave clutter laying around, when I leave my shoes by the door, when I buy the dogs more toys because they already have so many, and for whatever reason he hates my bunny slippers.
Post # 10
The thing that annoys my SO the most is that I don’t like to cook, and won’t unless I feel like it.
Post # 11
If we go shopping together, he complains that I seem like I have to look at everything in the store before we leave.
He says I worry too much; which is true, but I can’t help that I have anxiety. It only annoys him when I get snarky over things I’m worried about.
Post # 12
- Wedding: August 2013 - Wynn Las Vegas
– he HATES the sound when I bite my nails…and I do it a lot :/
– i apparently drive like a maniac.
– i like to leave the tv on when I am going to sleep, and he always wants me to turn it off.
Post # 13
I click/grind my teeth when I’m stressed. My dentist hates this habit too (or loves it, since I’m sure my bills have contributed to his kid’s college fund).
I leave my handbag in a different place every day. He has ADHD and needs consistency, so when he sees it where he’s not expecting it, he wants to move it.
Oh yeah, and I drive like a female asian driver taught by a former NY taxi driver. Which conveniently, is exactly what I am. Apparently, being a passenger is the only time he’s ever been motion sick in his life. Luckily, he’s ok with being the driver when we go somewhere together!
Post # 14
WeddingBee. WeddingBee is my dirty, dirty habit. It drives DH INSANE. He’s like “You’re married! Go find a baby site!” And I’m like “I have, it’s boring, there are no pretty dresses there and everyone is having a miscarriage!”
Post # 15
He hates how I get angry first and ask questions second. I fly off the handle then calm down and get to the bottom of things. I think he’d like it if I could reverse it.
I think I drive him crazy with the obsessive worrying I am capable of.
Post # 16
– I randomly bite him.
– I also like to lick his eyelids which freaks him out.
– If I am scratching his back and I feel a bump I am not satisfied until I pick at it… he says that is gross and weird.
– If I get fake nails I will loudly pick them off and make “ssssss” noises when I pull them off and it hurts.
– I grab his junk and make turkey noises.
I keep telling him he still has 3 months to run.