Post # 1
What are your favorite brands (and colors for the following products)?
- Eye Shadow
- Nail Polish
Post # 4
For most days I use BareMinerals for all products except YSL mascara:
- Lipstick/Lipgloss –Bare Minerals Buxom Babes (gloss) & MAC stain (wedding)
- Foundation — Bare Minerals (daily) & Smashbox (photos)
- Concealor — BM or Stila
- Powder — HD (from Sephora) & BM mineral veil (more subtle)
- Blush — BM
- Eye Shadow — BM or Laura Mercier (plum?color)
- Mascara — YSL
- Nail Polish — OPI (many colors, nomad’s dream, 20 candles on my cake, I’m not really a waitress, red)
I don’t claim to be an expert, but I do like the HD items I got from sephora for my e-pics as well.
Post # 6
I don’t wear makeup ever but my face has broken out in red splotches months before my wedding. I got some Bare Escentals and it covered the redness perfectly for my wedding. I continue to use it to cover the redness.
Post # 7
- Lipstick/Lipgloss-pretty much anything. for everyday I prefer tinted lipgloss like CO Bigelow or Sally Hansern tinted lip plumper.
- Foundation- Make Up Forever HD Foundation.
- Concealor- Laura Mercier
- Powder- Sonia Kashuk Barely There loose powder in naked
- Blush- Lorac in Peach
- Eye Shadow- either Mac, Stilla or Sephora brand. I tend to use a lot of nudes, pearl, deep browns and deep purples.
- Mascara- Smashbox Layer and then on top Laura Mercier Thickening and Building in Black
- Nail Polish- OPI pinko de gallo for my fingers and anything in reds or rasberry for my toes.
I’m going to add a category
fav skin care product: I recently discovered Philosophy’s Microdelivery Peel. AMAZING!
Post # 8
Fun board topic, Mrs. Leopard!
- Lipstick/Lipgloss: Neosporin Lip Treatment
- Foundation: Bare Minerals Powder Foundation in Fair
- Concealor: MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- Powder: Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
- Blush: Bare Minerals Escape
- Eye Shadow: Bare Minerals Winter White
- Mascara: Bare Escentuals Big Tease in Blackest Black (See a pattern here? I’m a Bare Escentuals whore…)
- Nail Polish: OPI in a red hue, especially I’m Not Really A Waitress
- Skin Care Product:Anything and everything from Origins, especially the Perfect World Collection
Post # 9
- Lipstick/Lipgloss – Chanel Glossimers
- Foundation – none
- Concealor – MAC applied with brush, not sponge!
- Powder – MAC mineralized
- Blush – Bare Escentuals Trudy, Estee Lauder Bronzer
- Eye Shadow – Clinique Strawberry Fudge
- Mascara – Clinique or Benefit Bad Girl
- Nail Polish – OPI Moon Over Mumbai – best most flatteing pearly grey ever!
Other fave products: Urban Decay Primer Potion for eyelids, Makeup Forever finishing spray keeps your makeup perfect all day, Benefit BrowZing, and Benefit Dr. Feelgood for freshening up.
Post # 12
@sal75 – We use the same eye shadow colors!!! 🙂
Post # 13
good call on the Urban Decay Primer Potion soontobekgc! that’s one of my holy grail products!
Post # 14
@hisMrs– I LOVE that combo… looks really good. you should try the shu uemura ME brown 850… same kind of look but with a bit more shimmer… the little shadow pan lasts forever too… good staying power. 🙂
Fav Skincare: I’ve been using this stuff from nuskin– the 180 line.. has made my pores so small… and skin is very soft… i’m a skincare junkie… actually, i’m a cosmetics junkie.. 😀