(Closed) What bouquet are you planning on using? August 2013

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
4352 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@MsPanda:  Please do the first one! Its so colorful and pretty!

Post # 8
418 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I really like the second one! Its so pretty ๐Ÿ™‚ Here are some that I am considering: 

Post # 9
418 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m getting married on August 2012 not 2013 oooops! 

Post # 10
2158 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m not in August but I’m going to post anyways ๐Ÿ˜›

This is my inspiration, only I want to remove the roses and have black and white anemones instead, to tie into my bridesmaid bouquets.

Post # 11
4352 posts
Honey bee

@MsPanda:  Before I wrote that I wrote “Please with the first one because it goes way better with the wedding you’re planning. Plus its so colorful and pretty!” And then I decided that I shouldn’t admit that I remember all the stuff you’ve posted like your inspiration board. Because I don’t want to sound like a stalker lol.

Here are my inspiration bouquets, but I have to figure out whats in season first.

Starting with my favorite and then in no paticular order:

Oh and just for good measure, a brooch bouquet.

Post # 13
4352 posts
Honey bee

@MsPanda: The only think I would change about the first one is it has too much greenery. And I’m not sure how to match that to BM bouquets. I wish I could visit florists, but I don’t even know when the next time I’m going to NJ will be. I don’t mind delegating the task to my mom or FMIL as long as I know exactly what I want. But obviously I don’t yet lol.

@bella0831:  I love the first one you posted!

Post # 15
4352 posts
Honey bee

@MsPanda:  I would do that but we’re only allowed to set up the reception for 2 hours before the reception starts, which of course is when the ceremony is. So I pretty much have to hire a florist.

Post # 16
2067 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Ok… I got married on Sept. 3, 2011… So ALMOST August ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m going to post mine in case brides need ideas ๐Ÿ™‚ I loved mine!

Photos courtesy of Nick Dantonio Photography, http://www.nickdantoniophotography.com

The topic ‘What bouquet are you planning on using? August 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors