- 5 years ago
- Wedding: May 2013
Ladies, I think I am officially maxed out!!
Whenever I knew an engaged couple, I never understood the “I’m so over planning!” but I officially get it and I am officially all planned out!! The thought of knowing we could have had an even longer engagement makes me cringe!
1) We are prepping the townhouse to list the week of our wedding. There are things to touch up, sinks to install, ceilings to paint and we only have one free weekend left, so we’ll need to start working on things after work during the week.
2) We’ll have to start looking as soon as we get back from the honeymoon!
3) I’m thinking of all of the stuff we’ll have to pack for the wedding!
4) Every weekend for the past 4 weeks has been jam packed, this weekend will be too and part of next weekend
5) Members of the bridal party backing out of their commitments to stay at the beach house we rented (ugh!!)
6) Still have things on the to-do list for the wedding! (Finish seating chart, print it, frame it, print and frame drink menus, design table numbers, clean and fill candy jars, wrap bridal party gifts, Fiance still needs a shirt and shoes, the list goes on
7) 85 minute commute today!!!
8) And worst of all, I got word today that I didn’t get a job I had applied for and gone on two interviews. This just tipped me over. I broke down and had a big cry. I really, really wanted the job. It was the exact role I’ve been wanting, great company, and was in the city we’ll be moving to once we find a place (if I don’t find a job by the time we move, I’ll have a 2 hour commute each way).
That, and all the stress, just opened the flood gates for me. I think I needed to have a nice good cry!! I’m still upset about the job, but life goes on!
Is anyone else at their wits end with wedding planning?!!