Post # 1
Hello everyone! So quick question. Ive been in CRAZY DIY mode. 3 months left until the wedding. I am trying to get some more ideas of “what do you expect to see at a country wedding” Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Post # 3
Mason jars, sweet tea, gingham and at least one guy in overalls with one button missing and no shirt…CHEERS!
Post # 4
Good comfort foods, burlap, twine, hay bales, and everyone having a really good time.
Post # 5
1) Wildflower bouquets. I just read a good article on why native flowers are better: http://weddings.gatheringguide.com/ac/green-wedding-ideas-trends/instant-eco-karma-with-native-flowers
2) Mismatched place settings (think cute shabby-chic, though, not all over the map)
3) Hay bale seating, maybe with pretty quilts on top
4) Floppy feminine straw hats on the bridesmaids, or cowboy boots with suits for the guys
5) Pitchers of lemonade and hard lemonade
Hope that helps!
Post # 6
Oh! And a live band playing bluegrass or some other dancable country music.
Post # 7
‘antique’ signs for the ceremony/reception decorations
straw baskets to hold programs/favors/etc
Post # 8
So – how did it go? What did people love about your country wedding? Mine’s in 3 months!