Post # 1
I am looking for some ideas on what to pair with my solitaire, I have a 1 carat, six prong yellow gold e-ring with a 4mm band. I know that unless I get a curved band I’m going to have a small gap, which I’m fine with. Just looking for something unique to offset the classic look of a solitaire !
Post # 3
@MrsCook2014: I got a curved band, so there’s no gap! Here are both!
Post # 4
I feel like I show mine a lot but your new so I’ll show it again. YG solitaire with a custom wood and YG band, also sometimes stacked with a WG diamond band
Post # 5
- Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House
I have a diamond band with mine
Post # 6
I have a .75 ct princess solitare and went with a guard around it. I love mine and can’t wait to be able to wear it
Post # 7
@MrsCook2014: I plan on having a plain 2mm band. My e-ring has a slight curve but honestly I couldn’t even notice a gap when I tried this band on.
Post # 9
@MrsCook2014: beuatiful ring!
I’ve gone through a few different options in terms of wedding bands:
1. 2 thin 1/2 eternity white-gold bands (stopped wearing them because they spun around all the time and I lost 2 diamonds within the first 3 months)
2. I decided to test out a 2mm eternity band so I ordered a CZ one from Berricle to see how it looked; I liked it but it was a bit big and didn’t really have a wow-factor.
3. Next up was a thin, 2mm sterling silver twist ring. I really liked this look but again, it was a little big. I’m going to get something similar (or with milgrain detail on the edges) made in white gold.
4. Recently I found this lovely piece on Etsy. It’s a 3mm(?) CZ band that looks stunning by itself, but is too much with my solitaire. I wore this on our vacation (by itself) earlier this month and haven’t switched back to my e-ring/band yet.
Post # 10
@Miss Mauverick: My current set looks like your second one – the e-ring with the eternity band.
I can’t post any pictures now but I usually wear my princess solitaire + eternity band. I got a plain band for Christmas for those days that I don’t wear my set, but I hardly wear it. I’ve tried it with my e-ring but it’s too plain for my liking.
I’m sticking with my eternity band for now. I think it’s a classic look.
Post # 13
@MrsCook2014: ditto on the plain band!
Post # 15
I have a half eternity blue Montana sapphire band!
Post # 16
Here’s my .75 ct solitaire (hoping to reset in a 6 prong rose gold setting)
And I am having this band custom made for it