(Closed) What do you know about Justin Alexander dresses, specifically 8489?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

I don’t know anything about the Justin Alexander 8489, but my dress is Justin Alexander 8137, and I love it. It is very well made and everyone that I have showed it to says I look beautiful in it and I usually get told that I look cute, so that is a step up.  I don’t have any pictures of me in it, but it did accentuate my waist really well, which I liked. Here is a picture of it on a model. I think it looks pretty true to form. Mine is also whiter than the picture.

Post # 4
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

A friend of mine wore a Justin Alexander. I’m not posting a photo because it was 5 years ago and is very different from the one you’re looking at. But, it was a great dress. Very beautiful, gorgeous details, extremely well-made. I don’t think you’ll have a problem with that brand.

Post # 5
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I tried on a fuller justin alexander than that one and it fit great. It was study and the quality was wonderful. It had all these extra panels to hold it up (it was a very large heavy dress) and it was pretty. Just not the best shape for my body.

Post # 6
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m wearing Justin Alexander 8352 & absolutely LOVE it!

Post # 7
1209 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I am wearing Justin Alexander 8465 and I love it!! The dress was better in person than in photos. It is also seems to be very well made. Here is mine:

Post # 9
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

My dress is JA 8483. I ordered it last month.  I have yet to see a picture of a real person in it lol. I will be getting my dress in June. The dresses are very nice but the pictures on the websites don’t show all the details. Alot of the dresses do have beading, which you can’t see in the pic. I found the dresses to run true to size.

Post # 13
45 posts
  • Wedding: April 2011

I am partial to Justin Alexander – I love all JA dresses!

I am wearing 8360 in Lt. Gold/Silver (really a dark ivory) for our wedding in April!

Post # 14
1 posts
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am traveling 10 hours from NC to Ohio later this week all just to try on a sample of 8489, I havent even been able to bring myself to try on other dresses just because I cannot get that one out of my head! Love reading everyones feedback on it though, it helps a great deal.

Post # 15
3 posts
  • Wedding: July 2001

I have just finished a custom cake topper… the bride is wearing a Justin Alexander dress.

What do you think?

Post # 16
1 posts

I need help with what size to get my dress in. I am a 34a-b cup ( measured at 33 but thats with my bra that I won’t be wearing under the dress. I am a 25 waist. Its a trunk show dress JA that’s an a line. I usually where 2-4 iN dresses. The bridal place says I should order a 6 but I’m so small on top I’m afraid I’m going to swim in the top. Should I get a 4? Please please anyone’s opinion on how JA dresses fit I will greatly appreciate it!!

Post # 17
45 posts
  • Wedding: August 2012

I tried on the 8465 it felt like one of the better made dresses I tried on!

The topic ‘What do you know about Justin Alexander dresses, specifically 8489?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors