24 %
    Ring #2 : (45 votes)
    55 %
    keep looking... : (17 votes)
    21 %
  • Post # 4
    795 posts
    Busy bee

@brownfam11:  I like the second one! They’re both beautiful, but the second one looks more updated to me. 

Post # 5
    3394 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

@brownfam11:  Editing your first post to include a poll will get you easier to read results. I like the second set.

Post # 7
    2661 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2015

I’m a little biased because my e-ring has a trio of diamonds on each side of a round center stone, so I voted for ring 1! They are both beautiful sets though, so go with what you love the most!

Post # 10
    8282 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2012

Post # 11
    1400 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

@brownfam11:  They’re both lovely, but keeping in mind that big rocks can snag on things and scratch children, do you think you’ll ever wear your wedding band alone? Because I see the one in the first set is shaped to fit with the e-ring, so you’d probably want another wedding band, but the one in the second set should also look beautiful on its own 🙂

Post # 15
    1298 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

@brownfam11:  It could be my imagination, but the edges of the outer side stones on ring one look really pointy in the first picture. Are they that way in real life? I would worry about it being uncomfortable and jabbing my other fingers if the ring spun at all . . .

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors