Post # 1
What do you think of these names for babies? Which ones do you love which ones not so much? Just curious for the future 😉
- Carlyle or Karlisle (we live near a town called Carlisle so we’d use a different spelling)
Post # 3
I like Keira But I like it better spelt Kira JMO
I LOVE Addison and Grayson is one of my favorite names
Post # 4
@MsPanda: My So LOVES Kira too!
I like Kennedy for a girl and Grayson for the boy!
Post # 5
The only one I like is Keira 🙂
Post # 6
Oh and I like MaKenna
But I would stay away from Paris and Hollywood as names also JMO 🙂
Post # 7
I love Keira… I had a little girl in my class names Keira!
I also had a kiddo named Grayson and I met a kid named Hollywood too =) the other names I just found or heard over time. My son’s name is Keyan.
Post # 8
Ok here goes. Please don’t take offence to my comments, I was honest!
- Kennedy – strikes me as more of a surname, but is quite pretty the more I say it.
- MaKenna – again more of a surname to me. Would probably spell it McKenna. I think McKenzie is a nicer alternative to this one.
- Brooklyn – it’s ok. More of a unisex name and I’m not usually a fan of those.
- London – LOVE IT!! Apparently it is unisex, but definitely more of a girls name (I watch too much Disney channel lol).
- Maryland – not a fan. Reminds me of Maryland chicken.
- Jennifer – old fashioned but nice.
- Harper – love this one too. Seems to be a popular choice at the moment.
- Odesa – not a fan.
- Keira – it’s alright.
- Addison – like this one. Less common alternative to Madison (which is one of my faves just wish it wasn’t so popular!).
- Hartley – more of a surname to me, not a fan.
- Edon – reminds me of a ‘made up’ version of Eden so not a fan.
- Carlyle or Karlisle (we live near a town called Carlisle so we’d use a different spelling) – not bad. I would probably still spell it Carlisle even with the town having the same name because it is the most popular spelling (and he wouldn’t be spelling his name out all the time!).
- Levrey – sounds made up, not a fan.
- Kale – love this name. I worked with a gorgeous looking guy called Cale. Would probably spell it Cale because of the vege.
- Hollywood – don’t like it at all (sorry!)
- Paris – like it, but as a girls name.
- Grayson – like this one. Reminds me of Grayson from Drop Dead Diva 😀
- Layfayette – don’t like this one.
- Jasper – this is quite cute and unique.
- Alister – not really a fan of this one.
Post # 9
Girls – I like Kennedy, Keira and Edon but spelt Eden.
Boys – Alister
I think choosing a boys’ name is much harder than choosing a girls’ name.
Post # 10
@milesandbos: Thanks for your input! I actually love the spelling of Calisle (it’s at the top of my list actually… it has been for years.) I don’t plan to live in Pennsylvania forever so maybe it won’t matter anyway. lol. I’ll watch for towns named Carlisle when I move.
Post # 12
@CatyLady: I love Eden spelling but my Fiance and I have a favorite DJ group that call themselves Mt. Eden and I would feel odd if our child had the same name (which is also why I probably wouldn’t use this name unless it was a middle name) but It’s on our list anyway.
Post # 14
LOVE MaKenna, McKenna is one of our favorites as well!
Brooklyn is another favorite of mine 🙂 so cute. I love the nn Brooke!
I used to babysit a Keira and she was so sweet! Addison is adorable, but it’s becoming SUPER popular, not sure if you like that or not 🙂
I’ve only ever hear Paris as a girl’s name (met several girls named Paris, no boys).
Kale is kinda cute but it doesn’t remind me of the vegetable. I think Kalen/Calen is cute though!
Also LOVE Grayson and Alister! super cute.
Post # 15
How is it that I love London, and DETEST Hollywood?
Post # 16
@milesandbos: I agree with everything you said except I do like McKenna and Brooklyn