- 4 years ago
- Wedding: April 2014
A bit of reading ahead. So I’m having a ball putting my girls’ gifts together! Here’s what I have so far, for each of them:
- Earrings (surprisingly classy multipack from high end dress jewellery shop)
- x2 mini bottles of perfume (mix between Lancome & Givenchy)
- To be placed in a faux leather makeup bag
- And wrapped up in a satin robe!
I’ll be adding these in there as well:
- Small bar of soap which I will wrap in origami paper
- Lip balm
- A letter handwritten on the inside of a folded origami paper envelope, telling each girl how much I love her and how awesome she is to me.
I’m still undecided about adding these in:
- x1 Mini bottle of their favourite liqueur/spirit
- x1 Sleep mask
- x1 Mini bath bomb (depending on how much room is left in the makeup bag)
All the items are consistent but vary slightly (either in colour, flavour, pattern and/or shape etc) so nothing will be exactly the same. Only one of my bridesmaids has been a bridesmaid before; I don’t know what she received for a gift and I don’t intend on asking. For the others, it’ll be their first time.
I’ve already rejected the ideas of adding a handbag holder, personalised coathanger, slippers or tote bag and a few other things that don’t immediately come to mind. What do you think so far? Any suggestions of any other small and useful things I could add?