(Closed) What do you think of this for centerpiece for 10/1 wedding?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
3068 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Beautiful!

Post # 4
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

<3

Post # 6
164 posts
Blushing bee

i vote for pebbles instead of clear rocks. but i like it!!

Post # 7
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I love the rose and the floating candle and rose petals! they are very romantic and sophisticated. That said, I think the red glass in the bottom cheapens the look. Stick with everything except for that and it is beautiful!!

Post # 8
6394 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Pretty! I agree that it would be really cool to try and do it without the rocks at the bottom, I bet it would look really modern and gorgeous. Love it either way, though!

Post # 9
955 posts
Busy bee

I’d like to suggest finishing the mirror with some sort of special tape (check stained glass stores) and/or having mirror sanded down – the edge of the mirror looks really sharp and pointy – as if one might cut their hand if they moved the centerpiece. I love the idea of having the mirror reflect the candlelight.

Below is a link for a ready made mirror that is beveled – I think this is pretty easy to do with the right tool:

http://www.amazon.com/Inch-Octagon-Glass-Mirror-Bevel/dp/B001685NIO

Post # 10
12 posts
Newbee

if you use distilled water, the bubbles won’t be in it! it makes for very pretty submerged pieces! I like the red glass, or you could use river rocks for somthing super modern.

Post # 11
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012 - Adrianna Hill Grand Ballroom

It reminds me of Beauty and the Beast! I love it! 🙂

The topic ‘What do you think of this for centerpiece for 10/1 wedding?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors