- 3 years ago
- Wedding: June 2014
My videographer saga continues!
What do you guys think of this one?
My pros are:
– cost less than our budget (2k!)
– got along very well with the videographer
– three people filming instead of two
– everything we want and then some (3 people, unlimited time, highlight film, 15-20 minute “feature film”, documentary edit of ceremony and all reception events, Love Story/Engagement film, everything on a USB drive with DVD/reproduction rights)
– I like their videos/style (duh)
– they don’t have a ton of experience. Like have only been doing weddings for a year-ish, and unless I completely misunderstood what they said, the only weddings they’ve shot are the ones on their website.
As you can see, my con list is super short. FI is like “Just book them already!” Heck, our photographers are amazing and had only shot a handful of weddings before ours and we booked them, no problem. For some reason the videographer is harder for me to be okay with – I think because it’s a little frivalous, so if we’re going to spend the money, I want it to be worth it, you know?