What does 5'6" 135 lbs look like?!

posted 1 year ago in Fitness
2126 posts
Buzzing bee

@lealorali:  mybodygallery.com is a website that Ive visited before.  It is where real women post pictures of themselves to help others with the same issue.

4840 posts
Honey bee

Anyone else miss My Virtual Model? I used to love using that to estimate what I’d look like at a different weight. 

I’m aiming for 140lbs long-term having never gone below 154lbs as an adult.

196 posts
Blushing bee

Sorry if this picture comes out at a weird size. I tend to be closer to 130 also.

1951 posts
Buzzing bee

@lealorali:  Just something to keep in mind… 135 on a 5’6 person can look vastly different, depending on muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat, so you can get an approximation, but it won’t always be even close to correct. For example, I weigh more than I think I look (5’9, 140) because I carry a fair amount of muscle. 

1319 posts
Bumble bee

I’m 5′ 5.5″ and weigh between 130 and 135. Hubby is 6′ exactly and 185-190. Both of us are pretty fit; he carries his muscle in his chest/shoulders and I am thick in the butt/thigh area (from years of running and volleyball). 

(I wore 4″ heels under my drop-waist dress)

1771 posts
Buzzing bee

I second the mybodygallery.com.  Some of the pictures are ok quality.

374 posts
Helper bee

It depends on the persons BMI. People could look completely different at 135lbs depending on their composition.

800 posts
Busy bee

I don’t need to see a picture of you to know that 5’6 and 135lbs must look fabulous! I’m not trying to be nice or kind…just honest. I’m so sick and tired of painfully, bone-thin women thinking they look great. There’s not a man in the world that really lusts after women that are clothes-hanger bony.

My daughter is 16 yrs old, about 5’7 and weighs about 140lbs. She has a heavier bone structure than I do (I can tell by our wrists) and is fairly large-busted (36D). She has a lovely hour-glass figure, is regularly told how beautiful she is, yet she’s always fretting about being too heavy. You gotta love who you are and own it no matter what your size or shape.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.