What does everyone have booked (09/2017)?

posted 11 months ago in September 2017
Post # 151
196 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

We finally have our invites printed! All shiny foil too so happy with how they turned out! just currently printing out the envelopes with our address for RSVPs and their names! Cant wait to give them out at weekend!

17359314_10154242539431899_3589466856957758441_o 

Post # 152
2984 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Poppy Ridge Golf Course

Bit of an amusing story. I now despise our save the dates and have blamed it all on FI. I’m like dude polka dots, seriously?! WHY did you let me pick those?! Not only that but they were sent out with Christmas stamps on them bc thats all the post office had left. 😂😂😂 But I absolutely love the invites we chose and can’t wait to send these. Simple. If I hadnt been so sick of going through save the date options I would have used these for that too. 😋 Oh well. Also went to our park yesterday after work and fell in love all over again. So pretty. 😍 Hows everyone else coming along?

Post # 153
17 posts
Newbee

we got engaged March 22nd, and I have venue, offiant, photographor, hair and makup, dress, invatations 

Post # 154
762 posts
Busy bee

Less than 150 days now!

When is everyone sending out invites? FI was thinking we’d throw em in the mail on June 1. Which will be exactly 3 months prior to our RSVP deadline.

I had my hair & MU trial a few weeks ago. LOVED my makeup, but hated the hair. So I’m on the hunt for a new hair person. FI still doesnt have his outfit finalized (his BM wants to buy him a custom suit), and I haven’t gone shopping with my bridesmaid either. Still need to finalize music selections, and meet with the officiant in august.

Post # 156
762 posts
Busy bee

whoami :  Wow! So early! We did alot of hand delivering for our STDs, it was easier and saved us some postage lol. Since we were going to see these people anyways it made sense.

Post # 157
179 posts
Blushing bee

How is everyone doing on their lists? I got a wave of excitement/nerves when the Knot told me we were 100 days out last week!

We still have to address and send out invitations, respond to the photographers (they sent a form to fill out with the who’s who and timeline for photos, something I appreciate since we aren’t having a bridal party and we both have complicated families), finalize the ceremony with the officiant, buy FI’s suit, order flowers to decorate the aisle and tables with, add another shuttle bus, plan our ceremony music, and plan the honeymoon. I also need to order a cake for us to cut, but am struggling with what size to get – it doesn’t need to feed everyone since we’re also having a big dessert buffet. We have most everything else organized already, except I need to set up a make up trial for when we visit to get our marriage license. And we have to order our favors when we have a head count…damn, the list is never ending!

For now I’ll just focus on the progress we have made recently, like ordering our rings and the linens for the reception, and starting workout routines. I’m down 5 lbs and FI is down 15!

Post # 158
2984 posts
Sugar bee

I’m in chill mode. We switched venues to an all-inclusive, again for like the 4th time, but we both love it and its a major blessing to be so affordable. Got a different dress which I frickin LOVE way more than I ever thought was possible. Nothing really left to do except get a shot list together for the photographer and pick out invites. 😄 89 days to go per TheKnot! 

Post # 159
253 posts
Helper bee

I ordered invitations finally! I’m working on getting shuttle buses, and need to start looking for hair and makeup after that. I’m definitely forgetting some stuff but oh well.

Post # 160
253 posts
Helper bee

LOl as soon as I hit send I remembered what I was forgetting. We still need to book our flights and a place to stay for the weekend for us (getting married in my hometown). But hey, that can wait, not like the bride and groom need to show up to the thing.

Post # 161
75 posts
Worker bee

I’ve been getting our invites ready to go out next week. They’re simple with no inserts but I’m lining the envelopes and writing the addresses in calligraphy but they should be fine to go out on time.  I can’t believe we’re now at 101 days to go! I feel everything is good to go. I just have to book my hair but that will be done today.! I think once the invites go out I’ll have new things to panic about. 

Post # 162
2984 posts
Sugar bee

How early is everyone mailing invites? Our date is 09/17. I planned to mail them 07/23 but wondering if thats too early. Or late. Ugh idk 

Post # 163
53 posts
Worker bee

mrsptobe2017 :  I am pretty much exactly the same as you on all fronts!

Also still have to decide on and book the honeymoon!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors